5. Rabbit in Lion's den

Don't forget to do loads of comment. 😙

His body turned stiff feeling her lips on his neck

Raina parted away and looked at him with a normal face.

"I will be taking your leave.", she said.

"Uhh? You- ", his eyes scanned her face. He wanted to say something but stopped himself.

"You said something?", she asked.

When he kept looking at her without saying anything, she couldn't help but smirk, "I guess,nothing. Bye!!"

She walked towards the door.

The smirk confirmed his doubt and he took a step towards her while saying, "You stop right there."

Raina saw him coming behind her and giggled,trying to run out of the cabin, and she succeeded.

Just when she turned around, she found her colleagues looming over the corridor creepily.

"Aahhhhhhh!!", she pressed herself against the door.

The people around her flinched.

"Oh god Raina!"

"Why are you looking over the door like ghosts?", she screeched.

"Why were you smiling so much? Sir promoted you or what?", Jeet, her colleague retorted.

And it did shut her mouth.

"Congratulations!", Kruti congratulated her and after that a chorus of wishes erupted.

"For what?",Raina asked naturally confused.

"For finally getting a man and getting over your brooding single self.",someone laughed making her scoff.

"Who told you?", she asked with a surprised frown and then her eyes went to Mihir who shrugged, "What? Anyone can see it by a single look at you."

"Come, let's party.",Komal said.

"Guys, I have to go home,it's urgent. And it's morning time, you all have a job to do.", Raina tried to take her hand out of her grasp.

Jeet reasoned,"We have like ten minutes in our hand. You can treat us with a coffee from canteen. We will talk about party later."

"By the way Raina, you are looking very unusually beautiful.", Mihir teased her.

"No, please. I need to go back to home as soon as possible."

But no, they dragged her away, chattering happily.

"What trouble you have landed me into?", Raina looked at the door of his cabin and huffed.

🔅🔆🔅

Maheshwari Sisodiya, a nymph of a woman who was married in the Royal household of Udaipur just after she stepped into adulthood from adolescence.