Nursery Time!

All the other young agents can only watch as all Elemental BoBoiBoy playing with Baby Ali. The only one who dares to come close, only Khai, Iman, Alicia and Moon. But now they are all in the middle of the mission.

Roza: Why is he close to Ali?It's not like we are hurting him 

Chris: Are you serious right now?

Jet: Eleh! I can take care of the boy !.

Mika: I just want to hold him for a moment ...

Rudy: What's made you very upset?

Ice:*hears their conversations ** points to Ice Arrow* Don't you dare to be close to him if you don't feel like freezing.*Icy death glared*

Thunerstorm: No. I want them to get shock by my Lightning Shock first.*Hands sparks with lightning*

Quake:*supporting Baby Ali ** picking up a toy hammer and hit Thunderstorm and Ice head*Don't give any death threat.

Bulat: Fuih..Luckily that one is good.*Wipes sweat*

Quake:*sickly sweet smile*Because I want to bury them in 30 feet into the ground first ~*wicked smile*

BabyAli: Buwy them!(Bury them)

All:*gulp*

Quake: Don't you have mission to do?

All: Erk ...

Blaze:* plays with Ali's toy* So go and do your mission away from us.

Cyclone: I know right?You people don't deserve the attention of this cute and fluffy Baby Ali.*Kidnaps Baby Ali from Quake*

Quake: After all, it's almost time for your training. And this time is with me. We're waiting for the others to finish their missions and mentors to get ready.

Solar: Eh, didn't you say you want to wait for Ali to return to normal before training?

Quake:*MamaQuake smile ** support Baby Ali*Ali is too cute and naive for my training and I don't want him to be like me later. Right sweetie?*Smile*

BabyAli:*happy baby shriek* Aye!

Everyone just watch in awe of the fun of a mom-eh error.Quake and Baby Ali.

Not only all  young agents are scared, the other Elementals are scared too.

Cyclone: We've been replaced ...

Blaze: Our MamaQuake ...

Thorn:* cry* Huaaa !! MamaQuake doesn't love us anymore !!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Moments later, all the young agents were in the emergency room after training with Quake. It was too graphic and unsuitable for readers to read.

Ehek, your author is actually lazy.

Chris: I don't want to do this annymore...

Mika: I don't want to be here anymore ..

Bulat:*faints*

Zass:*rip over chair*

Jet:*lying on the floor with a broken jet*