Cinco/Ocho

[This chapter is more or less like the episode of Agent Ali Season 2: Challenge] but with a little ... Ez changing ~]

.

.

.

At the Academy, the simulation room, all young agents are given a test to gain intel with on fastest time.

 BoBoiBoy is lazy to do training today so he does simulation training so all he have to do is just sits cross-legged on a chair with a tablet in his hand, coffee at his side, so he can check the condition of the young agents.

BoBoiBoy:* mumble* Hm..Their agility has increased.. Same as timing..Hm ... What else to be put in training..?

BoBoiBoy's reverie stopped when he heard Ali and Rudy fighting with each other. Although now the relationship between the other young agents are good with Ali, but sometimes Rudy always makes Ali angry.

Well, that Inviso hedgehog sure knew how to tick Ali off.

BoBoiBoy sighed before getting up to settle their quarrel.

BoBoiBoy:There,there... Do not fight. You want me to be Quake now? All you know after that is only pain and regret.*Threatening voice*

Rudy and Ali quickly shook their heads.

BoBoiBoy: Good. Now, we have to-

Suddenly, the sound of a loud alarm startled them.

A.Leon: Geetha! What happened?!

A.Geetha: Our system has been compromised!

The other young agents looked at each other. BoBoiBoy kept looking around for the intruder.

Agent Leon and Agent Bakar leave the young agents with BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy puts on his jacket again and gets ready.

Khai: BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy: Yes Khai?

Khai: Is everything okay?

BoBoiBoy:* soft smile* Don't worry. Agent Geetha will take care of all this.

Not long after that, the atmosphere became quiet and the siren stopped sounding, making everyone in the simulation room confused.

BoBoiBoy:* use intercom* Agent Geetha? Is there anything wrong?

A.Geetha:* sigh* There's nothing wrong BoBoiBoy. You can continue with your training.

BoBoiBoy: Err..All right. Change of plans. Let's go to the training ground now.

All the young agents looked at BoBoiBoy before all moved onto the field. BoBoiBoy is still thinking about the sound of the siren.

BoBoiBoy: What really happened ...?

.

.

.

Time Skippy ~!

.

.

.

The school day, after BoBoiBoy sent Ali to school, he is immediately called to the Academy to discuss the matter of the day period. As soon as he arrived at the meeting room, all the mentors and General Rama were there.

BoBoiBoy: Sorry I'm late. I just sent Ali to school.

A.Geetha: It's okay BoBoiBoy. We are also waiting for you.

BoBoiBoy:* nods* Okay..So..what's the problem?

G.Rama: Recently there have been disruptions trying to break into our security system. But what is strange, before it can be detected, it disappears just like that.