Mall

So, to start the day of dressing BoBoiBoy, Ali started at Mamak Maju.

Yeah, because he and BoBoiBoy haven't had breakfast yet.

BoBoiBoy:*sits ** looks around*

Ali:* notices BoBoiBoy* What's wrong BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy:* support chin with one hand* Hnn..Nothing.Just looking around.

Ali: Ouh..okay.Uncle! We want to order!*Call waiter*

Soon, let the mamak shop waiter know who you are.

Rajesh: Hn..What do you want to order?

Ali: One nasi lemak tempoyak udang satu with teh tarik. What do you want BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy:* slightly bow* Err ... I want hot milo toast.

Rajesh: Hn, got it.*walk away*

Ali: So, are you going to tell me your mission or what?

BoBoiBoy: Hm? My mission? Just normal. There are intruders trying to block the power supply.

Ali: Is that so?*judging face*

BoBoiBoy:* soft smile* Yeah, that's right. They saw me, that's why they tried to blow up the place. My equipment malfunctioned at that time so that is why  I had to use my power to prevent the explosion from damaging the surrounding area. Meh, nothing really.

Ali:* thinking pose* Hmmm..Doubtful .... But it's okay, I believe you.

Soon, their food arrived.

Ali:* eyes shining* Uuuu ~! Let's eat!

BoBoiBoy: Yes, let's eat.

After spending an hour at Mamak Maju, then both of them got up to continue on their day.

Ali: Come on BoBoiBoy! There are many more things we have to do!*Excited*

BoBoiBoy: Yeah,be patient. Go wait at the bike, I will pay for our bill.

Ali: Okie dokie~!*Leaves the stall*

When BoBoiBoy wanted to pay at the cashier,there are some familiar people surrounding him.

Raju: Dey, are you BoBoy?

BoBoiBoy:* deep breath* Yes Uncle Raju. It is me.

Raju: Dey,where did you go,huh? We surprised when knowing you already quit from MATA!

BoBoiBoy:* looks around* Go out because I have to live with my grandpa.. I am only here to teach the young agents.

Rajesh: Hm, that's good.

BoBoiBoy: Okay Uncle, I will get going. Ali is already waiting.

After saying goodbye and paying for food, BoBoiBoy headed straight out of the store to his bike where Ali was waiting.

BoBoiBoy: I'm done. Let's go.*Wears a helmet*

Ali: What took you so long?*Wears a helmet*

BoBoiBoy:* turn on the bike* Oh, there's nothing . There was a mistake on the bill earlier. Now, where do you want to go?

Ali:* thinks* Hmmm ... Ha! Cyberraya Mall !! As far as I remember, the new game Detective Jebat came out yesterday!

BoBoiBoy: Hmm..suit yourself.Although I don't like Detective Jebat.

Ali:* hit BoBoiBoy lightly* Hey! Detective Jebat game is the greatest game in history!