Brother

All:BIG BROTHER?!

Ali: *nod* Yeah!

Jet: The Legendary Ejen Elemental is your big brother?! Yeah right!

Roza:*bubblegum popped* Yeah! Impossible!

The other young agents starts complaining making Ali uncomfortable. BoBoiBoy noticed Ali's uneasiness and quickly but in.

BoBoiBoy: Ehem!I still haven't introduce myself yet.Can you guys calm down?

All:*quite*

BoBoiBoy: Ok, as you guys were already informed,I'm Ejen Elemental but you can call me BoBoiBoy. I was in  MATA's training since I was 5 and stopped when I was 10 years old. Now,I'm a cadet in TAPOPS.

Khai: What is TAPOPS actually?

BoBoiBoy: TAPOPS is shortform  for
Tracker.And.Protector.Of.Power. Sphere. Our job is to find and save Power Sphere from evil aliens.

All:ALIENS?!

Bulat: I bet my chips you're delusional! There are no aliens in this world!

BoBoiBoy :*side glare* That's why I don't like these kids. *fake snile*
Eh,no! They are pretty much existed,ya know? And,there were aliens who looked like humans!

All:Oo...

BoBoiBoy: Any other questions?

All of them look around before Jet raises his hand.

Jet: How do you know Ali?

Mika:Yeah. How someone like you know someone like him?

BoBoiBoy looks at Ali before answering.

BoBoiBoy: Both of us were actually best friends.When we were little,we always played together. Since I was the only child and Ali is a little younger than me so he be my adopted brother.

All of them nodded.

E.Geetha: Okay for now.BoBoiBoy,you can stay at the Academy for a while if you wa-

Ali:Ejen Geetha. BoBoiBoy can stay at my house!

All:Hah?!

Ali:*blinking eyes* What do you think BoBoiBoy?! Dad surely be happy when he sees you.I'm bored staying by myself. We can play games together!

BoBoiBoy chuckles seeing Ali's excited face before nodding.

BoBoiBoy: Alright then,if you insist.

Ali:Cun! *fist bumb with BoBoiBoy*

E.Karya: You can stay at Ali's place.We will call you when needed.

BoBoiBoy: *nod* Okay Ejen Karya.

E.Leon: Okay,all of you dismissed.

All of them walked out of the meeting room and Ali shows BoBoiBoy the training room.

BoBoiBoy: So,you're Techno agents what are doing?

Ali:Hehe...I forgot to tell you this.I became a Techno agent because I have IRIS.*turn on IRIS*

BoBoiBoy: IRIS? You mean the Infinity Retinal Intelligence System ? When I was still an agent they we're still building that thing.

Ali:Yep!*nod*

BoBoiBoy:Okay,so tell me what it could do.

Ali:Humm...How to explain it to you? Ha!Fight me.

BoBoiBoy:*suddenly fall over* Are you serious?