Legacy

After leaving everything behind, Uno went to the main deck and start to Override Mainframe.

He is only one step away from the destruction of MATA.

The Override Mainframe process stopped when Ali entered the main deck.

In Override.

Uno: Heh, the super agent has finally arrived.

They both faced each other. Receiving informations from their respective IRIS and start to attack each other.

Alicia gets to the main deck and sees the match. Rudy is behind her with BoBoiBoy,helping him.

Rudy helped BoBoiBoy to the main deck. He noticed that BoBoiBoy's eyes were turning red and blue all the time.

Rudy; BoBoiBoy, what's wrong with you? *worried*

Wow, for the first time Rudy is worried about BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy: *incoherent*...*choked breath*

Not long after, Iman entered.

Iman: What's going on? What's happening with ATLAS??

Alicia: Override Mode..Maybe it makes the processing speed faster than usual.

They went back to see Uno and Ali's match. Alicia could see that Ali is starting to get tired.

Alicia: Ali will lose if this continues!

Override Ali tries to kick Uno using aeroboost, but Uno is faster and catches his leg, throwing Ali against the wall and attacks him until the wall is broken by his attack and they are in the arena now.

Uno: Heh, I'll destroy you, right here, right now!

Uno took out his sword and attacked Ali, but someone else prevented the sword from hitting Override Ali.

Uno: *shocked* H-How are you-?!

Without wasting any time, Alicia launched a gravity bullet and stood in front of Ali.

With BoBoiBoy who blocked Uno's attack earlier using his sword.

Iman: Alicia, no!

When Override Ali stood up, he gets the impression of ATLAS connecting with Override.

Uno break out out from Alicia's gravity marble and Override Ali just jumps high to attack Uno,ignoring Alicia.

Iman: Override...didn't attack her..?

Override Ali continues by attacking Uno non-stop using the yoyo, just like BoBoiBoy who uses his sword. Attacking side by side together.

Their attack sent Uno flying into the air and Alicia attack him from above.

Alicia's quick movements made Rudy and Iman amazed.

Rudy: Wow, how did you do that?

Alicia: *looks at hand* From ATLAS Override..

Iman: How did Override didn't attack BoBoiBoy? He doesn't use ATLAS.

Alicia: Probably the same reason Uno uses. It was Override Ali who controls BoBoiBoy now...

Rudy: No wonder his eyes keep on changing. Two Overrides bother him.

Alicia: And Override Ali is stronger to block Override Uno to control BoBoiBoy...Come on, we have to help them!

Iman: But, how could we understand the ATLAS?

Alicia: Don't think. Act according to your reflex. All the information we get has been received by IRIS.