UNO

In an empty facility that has long been abandoned, an agent in an orange suit is seen checking the back of the facility.

Agent Elemental is on the mission.

BoBoiBoy re-read the perimeter hologram of the facility and examines its interior.

There is a large basement under this empty facility.

BoBoiBoy: Sigh ...* closes the scanner on his arm* I didn't even have time to eat ,now I has to go on this rank-A mission.

...: Well, eat first.

Someone next to him handed him a loaf of bread.

.

.

.

.

3

.

.

.2

.

.

.

1

.

.

BoBoiBoy: Waargh-*cover mouth with hand ** fall*

His heart almost leaped out from its cage when he saw Ali sits squatting in front of him with an innocent face with bread in his hand.

BoBoiBoy:*furiously look around ** bow Ali's head*Ali? What are you doing  here ?!

Ali: I'm with you on a mission. What else?*give the bread to BoBoiboy*

Because BoBoiBoy is hungry,he ate it.

BoBoiBoy: Wait ...Did you eavesdropping again?*Mad expression*

Ali:* pout* You want to leave me for another mission, right? You didn't even tell me that you're back. So when I see you at the Academy, I decided to follow you!

Ali is trying to defend himself. After all, this mission has something to do with him, right? So it's logical for him to participate once.

BoBoiBoy face-slap himself for several time,kinda frustrated and angry with Ali's eavesdropping behavior.

Ali: Please, BoBoiBoy! Let me join! Only for this time!*Puppy eyes activated*

BoBoiBoy (in his mind): Aishh ... I regretting my decision  taught him that technique ..

BoBoiBoy scowled at his face again before sighing.

BoBoiBoy: Ok, you can come with me. But! Take care of yourself.

Ali:* silent victory* Yay! Thanks BoBoiBoy! *take out something from his pocket*

Well. I know you're great, you don't have to wear this thing, but I want you to try.

BoBoiBoy took the ATLAS from Ali and proceeded to wear it.

BoBoiBoy: Of course I will try.

Ali:* smile* So, what's the plan?

BoHoiBoy:* open hologram* My original plan was to sneak in to make sure that this is the correct UNO headquarters or not. But since you are here, then I want you to look for evidence around.

Ali: Okay, then?

BoBoiBoy: After that, when I give the signal, I want you to come to me ok?

Ali:* nods* Good.