Into the Forest!

All the young agents are getting ready and waiting for BoBoiBoy in the briefing room.

Round: Where's BoBoiBoy? Isn't it time for training?

Mika: I don't know. Tell him to hurry up.*Rolled eyes*

Alicia: Don't complain, can you? Sit aside if you can't wait for a little longer.*Savage girl*

All:*silent*

Suddenly BoBoiBoy's voice echoed in the briefing room.

BoBoiBoy: Humm..H-Hello? Is this thing on yet?

...: Thornie-!

The throbbing sound of things being hit and grunt is heard.

Ali: I think BoBoiBoy split into trio again.

Rudy: We knew.

Thorn: Hish-! Be patient! Ahem!* Clear throat* Ok, your training today is a bit more challenging than usual because .... err .... a-there is a little change at the training field ..

Ali:* small chuckle* Poor Thorn must be blushing right now.

Jet: Wait. What do you mean, challenging than usual?

The door to the training ground opened wide and only then did they see what Thorn was saying.

The training field, which previously had only rocks and low hills, is now full of trees in the thick rain forest.

All:*gasp *

Bulat: I-I-Into the woods ?!

Alicia: I will never underestimate Thorn's power anymore even though he's innocent.

Moon: Man ... I just shampooed my hair!

Thorn: Do you like it? Hehehe ... Your challenge for today is, get the intel in the forest. There is a place where the intel is. Oh, and a short message, if you meet a tiger or a lion, run away!

...:* chuckle* You forgot the crocodile.

...: With monkeys.

Thorn: Oh, ha'ah! Be careful with Mr. Crocky with NyetNyet! Don't worry they are all friendly ... maybe?

Most young agents want to cry to go home.

Bulat: TIGER ?!

Jet: LION !?

Chris: CROCODILE ?! I'm dead ...

Rudy:* sigh* I didn't sign for this ...

Thorn: Whoever manages to get that intel, will win! Okay, last advice.Be careful with a vague trap okay?They like to eat ...

All: THE FRICKIN 'HECK ?!

Thorn: It's time for you to start now !! Prit² !!

The young agent hesitated to enter, but last, they rushed in.

Alicia: We have to be good at this ...

Ali: You're Neuro right? Think of something!

Khai:* depressed* I had to leave R-O ...

Alicia: Ali, try scanning using IRIS.

Ali nodded and tried to scan around.

Ali:* unidentified* Awh,it's too thick here my IRIS cannot scan through!

Alicia: Hmm..It's okay,just keep walking. Don't step on anything weird.

All:*nods*

.