Back to Cyberraya!

Rintis Island

Amato: Errr ... BoBoiBoy? Don't be like this son ...

BoBoiBoy:*cross arms ** look elsewhere*Humph !!

Tok Aba:  BoBoiBoy..Your father is more reluctant to leave ...

BoBoiBoy:*still doesn't move*

Dr. Ghazali and Ali were only able to see a sketch of the drama of two children at the front of the house.

Today is their last day in Pulau Rintis. BoBoiBoy asked Amato to go to Cyberraya with him. But somehow Amato's phone rang and his boss told him to come back now.

Ali: BoBoiBoy? Come on. We want to go back too, right?*Try to persuade BoBoiBoy*

Amato:* sweatdropped* I really want to spend time with you more but ...

BoBoiBoy:*still doesn't move ** pouts mochi squishy cheeks* Dad is meanie. I'm telling mom.

Wow BoBoiBoy,include the 'telling mom' in the package. You're done for Amato.XD

Amato looked at his watch before looking at his pouting son who was sitting opposite him. Sulking like the baby he was.

 Amato went to lift BoBoiBoy from behind so that he could stand up and hug BoBoiBoy.

Amato: Okay,okay...I know you hate me because I only took a short leave ..But I promised you I will come back home soon enough,okay?We'll go out together with Mom, right? But right now ...I really had to go.. I'm sorry ...

BoBoiBoy is still silent like a statue when Amato hugged him, but after a short minute he responded to Amato's hug.

BoBoiBoy: I don't like your boss

Amato:*awkward smile**sweatdropped*I don't like him either my boy.*Pat BoBoiBoy's head*

BoBoiBoy: Remember dad,you made a promise with BoBoiBoy. If you broke thise promise this time ....* points at his power watch* You and your boss has to fight this seven elemental ruler.

Amato:*awkward dad smile*(in his heart) Oh my gosh my child ... Fierce like his mother ... '

Tok Aba:* pats BoBoiBoy's head* That's it BoBoiBoy. Your father's taxi has been waiting for a long time.

BoBoiBoy:* continues to hug* Well, a month's supply. It must be a long time before we meet again.

Amato:*smile ** hugs back*Yes BoBoiBoy. Dah, take care okay?

BoBoiBoy:*radiant smile*Okay dad!*Salute*

Amato: I'm going abah.*Greet Tok Aba*

Tok Aba: Ha, yeah. Have a safe journey.

Amato: Okay abah. Ghazali.* Greet to Dr. Ghazali* I will go first.

Dr. Ghazali: Ha, yeah. Feel free to come over. It's been a long time since you came to Cyberraya.

Amato: Haha! That's right.*Looks at Ali ** crouched*Ali, please after BoBoiBoy later,okay? Don't let him make a fuss.

Ali:* bow*Alright uncle,you can count it on me!

Amato:* whispers close to Ali's ear* Good luck in your training to be a Super Agent. Practice a lot okay? You have my support!

Ali:* eyes smile* Okay uncle!

Amato waved for the last time at them before getting into the taxi.

...: You're late "Dad of the Year".

Amato:* deathglared from behind* Shut up. Now my only son is being all pouty and threatening all because of Maskmana.