Training

Viktor:Eh,Ali!Who drove you to school today?He's so cool!

As soon as Ali entered his class until recess time,he became a question machine.Almost everybody want to know who drove him to school today.

Ali:That is....my cousin?I told you he would come.

Viktor:Nice.He would keep you in company then.

Ali:*smile* Yeah.
.
.
.
With other agents
.
.
.
Moon:Did you saw that?!He was like-Zuishhh!!Past by like a lightning and my hair zapped to the mess! BoBoiBoy is sooo coolll~

During recess,they all gathered together to discuss this morning.

Jet:His bike,damn!Super awesome bro I am so jealous!

Zass just nodding to whatever they said while sipping on his apple juice.

Mika:Alah,he is from Techno core.I bet his upgrade his bike to be like that.

Roza:Oi,oi!He is from Neuro okay?

Khai:Both of you are wrong.He is from all the cores.He is so awesome.
How can he mastered all four cores during his childhood?

Chris:I have heard the rumor that his father was a Techno agent.

All:*nod*

Rudy: You can ask him at Academy today.

Bulat:*eating* Do you think he will hang out with us if he keep sticking around that IRIS boy is with him all the time?

Roza:Alah,last time he can hang out with us.

Iman:Umm...That is because Jet dragged him out.

Jet:Eii-..*think* Oh,right.

Rudy:We will make him join us today.That IRIS boy have that General's daughter to accompany him.

All:*nod*

Rudy:*shrug* So,just wait.
.
.
.
.
.
le Time Skip~
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the school hour ended,BoBoiBoy wait outside Ali's school,looking all cool and smart.Some of the students gathered around him to ask questions or permission to take a picture with him.Being a good natured superhero he is,he just went along.After then,he met the other young agents.

BoBoiBoy:Hye guys!

All:Hye BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy:Do not forget our session today!Eh,where is Ali?

Bulat: No idea.

Jet:Who cares?

Rudy:Not my problem.

Zass:*shrugged*

Mika:Don't look at me.

Roza:No time to think of him.

Moon:Eh?I thought I saw him with his friend.

Iman:Um...Just now I saw him with Shaun.

Coldness swept through BoBoiBoy.He knew who is Shaun.Ali's bully.

And his so-called-friends never care.

All of them could feel the temperature around them drop.What make it worse that BoBoiBoy's eyee flash red before turning brown again.

BoBoiBoy:Do not care?Not your problem?Heh,how come you guys can even be an agent?When mentor told me to train you guys,I did not thought that your attitude were like this.Even aliens know how to appreciate their kind.