Log Mission

Cyberraya

MATA Academy

At the Academy, all the young agents are in the lounge.

Jet: Hish! Where's BoBoiBoy and Ali !? It is training time, what took them so long?

Roza: Ceh, I told you so. That IRIS brat must have a bad influence on BoBoiBoy.

Mika:* roll eyes* Basically selective love.

Ali's gang  just look annoyed.

Moon: It seems that they want to die fast.

Khai:* hold R-O* Hnn ... Yeah.

Soon, the mentors came in to surprise them all.

A.Leon: Eh, eh! Why aren't you all ready ?!

Jet: We're waiting for BoBoiBoy and Ali, Agent Leon! We've been waiting for a long time!

Rudy: Don't be an agent if you can't even be on time.

The young agents began to whisper to each other.

A.Leon: EVERYONE IS SILENT! You all don't know that BoBoiBoy postponed training because he has personal matters ?!

All but A, I, K, M: HAH ?!

A.Geetha: BoBoiBoy has to go back to where he came from for a few days. He said something. And he brought Ali too.

Chris: Do you guys knew about this?

Alicia:*sigh **nod*Yes. But you guys don't want to read the messages.

Moon: Hahahaha !! Serve you right!

A.Karya: Due to BoBoiBoy's absence, your training with him will be postponed. But the Academy training is not. Please go to the training ground now.

All:*groan*

Mika: Why can he can do what he wants?

Jet: Cheh. Did you forget? He's BoBoiBoy's favorite little brother. He hates us.

Khai: Nah,not us.

Moon:  Try to be patient a little.*Rolled eyes*

Roza: You shut up.

Bulat: Is today's training normal?

Khai: Do what you want. But we want to watch the recording of Agent Elemental's training.

All: HAH ?!

Alicia:*cross-armed** sigh*Mentors allowed Khai to download the previous BoBoiBoy training article file. So, all the BoBoiBoy articles, training, missions, personal data, are all in there.

Roza: For what?

Iman: For practice.

Jet: I want to see too!

Mika: Me too.

Chris: Me three

Rudy, Roza: Same.

Moon: Hek'eleh. Busybody.*Pout*

Alicia: Humph ... Fine. Let's go.

With that, all the young agents moved to the meeting room where there was a large hologram table.

After all took place, Khai downloaded the data before sitting down in his seat.

Khai: Okay, okay!*Takes popcorn from R-O*

Jet: Hey! Not sharing?

Khai: Go take it yourself.*Pat R-O*

The MATA hologram symbol appears before the video begins.