Busy

After a few days on Planet Quabak, it was finally time for them to return to Cyberraya.

All the young agents were given a week off by BoBoiBoy because they managed to do all the training well. Although it was banned by the mentors, after getting "Cute but Deathly Glare" from Thorn, they agreed to give a break to all young agents.

So, right now, at Ali's house, Ali is busy playing games near the living room while BoBoiBoy is at the dining table looking at his tablet.

BoBoiBoy: yawn* Huh ... I need sleep ..

Ali:* still playing the game* So? What's the problem? Go to sleep, no one is stopping you. Did my game is too noisy?I will turn it down for you *turn down game volume*

BoBoiBoy: Sigh...it's not like that Ali.If I can sleep,I would already be out by now...

Ali:* stop playing games* What makes you can't sleep?

BoBoiBoy: * stand up * Nothing. Keep playing your game. I want to go out for a while.

Ali:* sits down* Where are you going?

BoBoiBoy: Out.

Ali: Where?

BoBoiBoy: Out.

Haish, he can play at the time like this...

Ali:*sweatdrooped* Yeah I know but where to?That's my question.

BoBoiBoy: * wears shoes *To be some groceries.

Ali: I want to go with you.

BoBoiBoy: Nope,you are not.Stay home,study and look after Comot. I won't be long.

Ali:* pout* Awh, I'm tired of staying home!

BoBoiBoy: Then go do your Math review. Pages 35 to 45. If I come back you're not done it I'll cancel your new 'Detective Jebat' game. *stern voice*

Ali: What ?! That's unfair!

BoBoiBoy: Who told you to go disobey my order not to go into the forest?

Ali:* pout* Veto power policy.

BoBoiBoy:  I will go now.. Don't forget to lock the door. *Exit*

Ali:* pout* What do you think happen to him Comot?He looks like a worn out doll.

Comot: Meow.

.

.

.

.

Time Skip No Jutsu

.

.

.

.

A week passed and their training at the Academy resumed.

Their training are getting harder and harder, but they has changed a lot. If in the past everyone wanted to do it themselves, but now the others have gradually worked together in a group until what have the fighting about in the past has been forgot.

Except from that certain Inviso Porcupine,he is still as stubborn as a rock that BoBoiBoy had to knock some sense into him using his Giga Golem.

But right now based on what Ali saw,BoBoiBoy look lifeless.

His eyes were swollen, he didn't even eat, he only at the dinner table when Dr.Ghazali noticed how pale he was and drag him to the kitchen to eat.

Because after he done with the cooking,he would go upstairs and do whatever he did up there.