Solar Simulation

Ali: Soo ..... when can I go out?

BoBoiBoy:* gives Ali a bar of chocolate* Hmm ... Today is also possible. Wait, I will call a doctor.

Ali:* nibble the chocolate* Okay.

As soon as BoBoiBoy came out, Ali's phone rang. Indicating a lot of incoming notifications.

And all mostly from his classmates who saw the news earlier, from MATA, from Uncle Bakar and from his father.

Ali: Oops..How do I fix this ...*applause*

Ali picked up his phone and started calling his father first. Within a few rings, his call is picked up.

Dr. Ghazali: Ali? Ali! Are you okay ?! Where are you now ?!

Ali: Dad, calm down. I am okay. I am at the hospital with BoBoiBoy.

Dr.Ghazali:* flip out* HAH ?! HOSPITAL ?! Why ?! Are you injured? Are BoBoiBoy injured?!

Ali:  It is nothing,dad. I just sprained my shoulder a bit. BoBoiBoy saved me.

Dr. Ghazali:* calm down* Thank God there is nothing serious happened to you and BoBoiBoy. I will be back early today and you two better at home!

Ali:* chuckle* Heheh..Okay dad.

Dr. Ghazali: Yes, I had to go. Assalamualaikum.

Ali: Hm..Waalaikumsalam ..

Offline

Soon, BoBoiBoy re -entered.

BoBoiBoy: Okay, it's done. Let's go back

Ali: Aik? So fast?

BoBoiBoy: Ha'ah. Because your injury isn't very serious, the doctor said you can check out early if you want to.

Ali: Ouh ... *look at his shoulder* It is not hurting that bad.

BoBoiBoy:* goes near Ali's side* That's normal. You'll be in pain a little, but after a few nice massage you will be fine.

Ali: Okay.*Yawn*

They both left the hospital and put on their helmets. BoBoiBoy started the engine and they both continued to leave the area.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Timey no Skip Jutsu!

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as they got home, BoBoiBoy tun off his bike and they both entered the house. Comot who was left in the house slept peacefully  because he was full.

BoBoiBoy walks to the kitchen to drink water while Ali is the living room.

BoBoiBoy: Hey, Ali! Are you hungry? I can cook something if you want.

There is no answer from Ali

BoBoiBoy:* walks to the living room* Ali?

Apparently Ali had fallen asleep next to Comot with his hand on Comot's head and a smile on his face.

BoBoiBoy:*soft smile ** sit next to Ali*Yeah ... Today is really tiring so it's okay to sleep early I guess.

So when Dr. Ghazali returned home, he saw BoBoiBoy and Ali asleep next to each other on the sofa just like they did for the movie night that day.