Code

Include today, it's been three days since BoBoiBoy was kidnapped by Uno. And for those three days, they couldn't keep track of them. Ali is at a loss as to what else to do. His eyes were bruised because he couldn't sleep and worried as heck.

Ali has been strictly forbidden by MATA not to interfere. For his safety and also the safety of IRIS. That is one of the reasons that makes him mad to the maximum level.

How dare them?!

He tried to tell the mentor but no one listened because they were busy with this whole kidnapping case.

Right now, Ali is at the training room with the others. They were given time to do whatever they wanted to do right now, so they decided to discuss about this matter.

Moon: Is there any good news?

Jet:* shakes his head* I've been trying to find him with my father's most advanced computer. It doesn't work.

Iman: Khai? How about you?

Khai:* sigh* Same. I tried to track him by his suit since that was the last attire he wore. But the satellite can't track where he really is.

Others can only complain. Ali looked down while looking at the BoBoiBoy power watch  wrapped around his wrist. Alicia saw Ali's guilty face.

Alicia: Ali, don't blame yourself. Things are about to happen.

Ali: If I hadn't been in a hurry, all this wouldn't have happened ... I should know that their target is BoBoiBoy ...

Mika: How can you know? Like Alicia said earlier, things are going to happen. We can't figure out what their plans are.

Ali:* deep breath* When I went on a mission with BoBoiBoy and came across them, I came across a file. All information in it was related to BoBoiBoy. Like, the way he fights, what he knows and so on. But I forgot to tell the mentors because I got into Override again ...*holds hands tightly*

The others can only listen to Ali's explanation.

Ali; Aha..Hahaha ... It's true what you said all this time Rudy ...

Rudy:* hesitantly* I ... what did I say..?

Ali lifted his face, which was already wet with tears, to the surprise of all the young agents nearby.

Ali: I'm really bothering BoBoiBoy ..*stand up ** run out of the training room*

His other friends did not have time to stop him from leaving. They all look at Rudy.

Roza: This is all your fault.

Rudy:* confused porcupine intensified* What's did I do wrong?

.

.

.

.

At the UNO headquarters, after BoBoiBoy had the experiments moments and pain with the cruel evil scientist and the useless traitor Cinco, he was thrown into prison rudely by Trez. His body still felt lethargic and numb because of all the tests, so BoBoiBoy could only lie down and look at roof.

For the past three days, (he reckons), he has thought of many ways to get out of  Uno's headquarters. But every day, both Cinco and Aaron, the two crazy scientists  tried to test his body  like laboratory rats.

That thing made him tired and unconscious for the next day. But today, the test on him was not serious so he could still stay awake.

BoBoiBoy:*heard the  crickets ** sigh*It's night again ... How can I get out of this place..Think BoBoiBoy ...