Neonimus

A quiet day at Ali's house. Clear skies, birds flying to find food, cars passing by, people jogging in the morning.

What could be wrong?

...: AHHHHHHH-!

Yep, that's him.

BoBoiBoy was cooking breakfast at the kitchen. He ran up to Ali's room while carrying a spoon. Because that's what's in his hand before sprinting up..

BoBoiBoy: Ali ?! What happen?! Is there any enemy? Where-*sweatdropped*

BoBoiBoy patted his face hard when he saw Ali sitting close up on his bed with a tablet thrown close up on the floor.

BoBoiBoy:*sigh ** enter the room*What's wrong with you?*Picks up Ali's tablet*

Ali:* shivers* M-M-My game  c-crashed ...* cries* Huaaaa !!! That stage is so hard !! I was about to finish the last stage!!Now I have to restart it all over again !!*face on a pillow ** screams*

BoBoiBoy:* deep breath* Take a deep breath BoBoiBoy ... Be patient ... He's like your little brother ... Don't kill him ... Haaa ....* deep exhale* Is that the only reason why you were screaming just now?

Ali:*hugs pillow ** nods*

BoBoiBoy:*sigh ** keep Ali's tablet in his jacket*No games for you until noon.*Exit*

Ali: W-wait what ?! Not fair* Whine* BoBoiBoy !!

BoBoiBoy plugged in his headphones and played the song loudly so he will not hear Ali's fussing and continued cooking.

.

.

.

Smooth like Butter ~

Like a Criminal Undercover ~

Time skipped to a few songs later, after they had finished eating breakfast, Ali sat in the living room with a dissatisfied face doing Math exercises in a book while BoBoiBoy is lifting weights .

Ali:* bored* Do I need to do all this stuff? It is school holiday now!

BoBoiBoy:* still lifting weights* If you feel like lifting this , then try stop doing it.

Ali:* pout* Pure evil.

BoBoiBoy:*put the weight on the floor ** stretch his body*Wow..my body is a little relieved. *lies next to Ali**looks at phone*

Ali: What do we want to do today BoBoiBoy?

BoBoiBoy: Hm ...* looks at phone* Do you want to go with me on a mission?

Ali:* shines* Mission ?! With you? Of course! I've been waiting for a long time!

BoBoiBoy:*smirk ** stand up* If you manage to finish the questions for a whole page you can come with me.Now, I want to go and take a shower.

Ali: * whine * Alaaa BoBoiBoy !!

BoBoiBoy chuckled before running upstairs leaving Ali alone.

.

.

.

.

.

Time Skip from BabyAli.

.

.

.

Because your cute author has run out of ideas and there are no funds to continue, this scene is taken to the MATA Academy.