Diez

The atmosphere in the arena became chaotic when the mentors withdrew from their match. R-O is on his way back to the Academy again and Khai closes his holo screen.

Alicia: What do we do now?

Mika: We have to fight!

Moon: Huh? Seriously?

Roza: Yes. We can't just let Uno come here and take over Mainframe!

Jet: But...it's Uno. And now he can control Override.

Khai: Adding to that, he controls BoBoiBoy now. Did you see what he did to all the defense droids that were there earlier? All of it were destroyed!

Moon: Even we ourselves never once defeated BoBoiBoy in a serious fight, how can we take Uno?

Iman: Agreed. If our own mentros can't handle them, then how about us?

Bulat: I know! We use the emergency plane.

All attention turned to Bulat.

Ali: Huh? What is that?

Alicia; The last way to get out of this island if the Fortress Protocol fails.

Chris; That is a great idea!

Mika: *mad**pushes Chris* Coward! What about mentors huh?!

The situation in the arena became more tense when everyone started raising their voices to express their opinions.

Ali: E-Everyone....Keep calm! *trying to break up the fight*

Because no one heard Ali because his voice was very low, Alicia aka the General's daughter took action.

Alicia: DEY! *sounds like the General's voice*

That made everyone fall in silent and look at Alicia. When all the attention was on her, Alicia pushed Ali forward.

Ali: This is not the time to fight. The enemies are right in front of the door. What benefits does it give us if we keep on fighting each others like this?

Moon: But Ali....What choices do we have? It's Uno. Are you sure we can fight him?

Mika: If you are a coward then don't be an agent!

Ali took a deep breath trying to calm himself down before saying what was on his mind

Ali: I remembered the first time I came in here... I was amazed to see how great you all are... But what's the point of being great if you're divided?! Now the enemy has reached the door, are we just going to let them? What's the point of all of us being trained as MATA's young agents if we're just running away from fighting?

Everyone is still in silent listening to Ali's speech.

Ali: BoBoiBoy has taught us all how important teamwork is. He has trained us for all this. We are MATA's young agents! No matter how hard it is, we have to fight to protect Cyberraya! I don't want us to repeat the core leader's mistake. So we have to fight, until the end!

All the young agents looked more enthusiastic after hearing Ali's speech.

They are MATA's young agents, they are trained for this.

Jet: So, what's your plan? *excited*

Ali: We have to take off BoBoiBoy's powerwatch first.

Bulat; Why?

Ali: *put on IRIS* If he accidentally activates his power during the fight, we won't win. He is powerful enough to defeat mentors even without his powers, we don't stand a chance.