Chapter 38

(Niamh POV)
"Prophecy?" I heard Sarah ask, her voice shaky from what she had just witnessed.
"Yes. Jade was always going to be a risk, a chance. But it was a risk I was willing to take. For if she was to have fought on our side, the darkness would have absolutely no chance of winning. But, it seems that is not the case. Now, all is lost. She has crossed to the dark side, and has so much more power now that she could kill even me with relative ease. Now, we have no choice. We must surrender to save the millions of people that will die if we fight."
"Surrender?" I ask, speaking for the first time, my voice afraid.
"No! We will not surrender! I will go to Jade, I will try to convince her, help her cross back over to the light." Sarah's voice was strong, and I could tell she would not change her mind.
"I will not give up on my sister." She finished.
"Me neither." I added, standing up and folding my arms.
"Be careful." were the Goddesses final words, and with a puff of smoke we were back in the clearing.

I looked at Sarah, and she looked at me. We knew what we had to do. Sighing, silently we wrote notes, and started running out of the clearing away from our mates.

Wiping a tear from my eye, I sighed yet again as I heard Shane howl with pain. I hated to do this to him. But we had to help Jade. We had to save her, and everyone around us before it was too late. Before the darkness consumed everything.

Sorry for the late and short chapter people. This is a thanks for 5.12k! That's amazing! I never thought we would get this far, so thanks. I will update soon, hopefully.
-Zella