Chapter 6

(Sarah POV)

I woke up from the horrible nightmare, where Jade was trying to murder me, with a yelp.

Jade was at my side in an instant, scanning the room for any possible signs of danger. Shocked, I opened my mouth to say something, but then I remembered the conversation that Niamh and Jade had had. I listened in, and now knew everything.

When Jade found nothing that could endanger me, she looked at me with worry and concern written all over her face.

I weakly smiled at her, saying "jade, it's fine, it was just a nightmare." Jade scanned the room once more before grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs and into my room.

"Get some sleep." She instructed, before walking out my room, not giving me a chance to reply.

I sighed in frustration, at her obvious over concern for my wellbeing. I was gonna have to talk to her about that. Oh well, it could wait until morning.

I lay down on my bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

(Niamh POV)

I woke up at about five in the morning.

I am such a morning person, unlike Jade and Sarah. I hated lying in bed all day, it was just a waste of my time.

Looking in the mirror, I sighed at my appearance. I have long, straight, dirty blonde hair, with bluey - greyish eyes. I am quite tanned. I look like such a girl. Yuck. Even though my hair made me look super girly, I couldn't bear to cut it. Mom used to love it. It was always the best part of her day when she got to sit down and brush it. She used to sigh at its length, inwardly wishing her hair would grow as long as mine. I wiped a tear from my eye.

I put my hair into a fishtail braid, shoved on my dungarees with my pink and yellow checked shirt underneath, and stuffed my feet into my pink converse.

I came up with a great idea to prank Sarah with. Grinning to myself, I snuck into her room and tickled her, waking her up. I ran out of the room screaming.

"I'm awesome bitches!"

Sarah was gonna murder me if she caught me, I thought whilst running from her like my life depended on it.

(Sarah POV)

Niamh tickled me and woke me up.

I leapt out of bed and was ready to kill her. She slipped from my grasp and ran from the room screaming "I'm awesome bitches!"

She started laughing halfway down the hall. I started yelling but then shook my head at her in fondness.

I grabbed my clothes out of my draw.

I shoved on my jeans, my plain white T-shirt, with Skyrim written across the chest, and my nike trainers.

I looked at myself in my cracked mirror.

My tired blue eyes looked back at me and my wavy ginger hair was sticking out all over the place. Damn Niamh man! I walked downstairs to fry me, Niamh and Jade some bacon, seeing as Jade couldn't cook anything but toast without burning the house down and Niamh, well Niamh was just plain lazy.

(Jade POV)

I woke to hear someone screaming with laughter and someone yelling at them.

Niamh had probably woken Sarah up again.

I sighed at my appearance. My layered jet black hair was sticking up all over the place, and my blue eyes were darker than usual.

I brushed my hair, and left it down.

I put on my blue denim shorts, along with my grey hoodie.

I clipped my fringe back with a clip, and began the descent into the kitchen slowly; I didn't want to scare anyone. As soon as I got to the kitchen, Niamh and Sarah stopped talking and stared at me like I was something from a nightmare.