Chapter 29

(Sarah's POV)

Lifting my head from Jonas' warm chest, I rubbed my eyes. The sun had risen, the warm glow flooding into the clearing.

Getting up, I spotted a figure leaning against the tree. As I drew closer, I saw it was Jade. Her head was resting on her hands, her blue eyes looking up towards the sun.

"Hey" I greeted her, sitting down next to her.

"Hey" She replied, not looking at me.

We just sat there in silence for a while, just staring at the sun.

"What was wrong yesterday?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Nothing" she replied, eyes still trained on the sun.

It was silent for a minute, until I decided to break it.

"Jade, I know something was wrong yesterday, you don't just break down crying for no reason-" I was cut off by an annoyed Jade.

"Look, Nothing.Is.Wrong" she got out, gritting her teeth.

"Jade-" I was once again cut off by a pissed off half vampire named Jade.

"Look, even if I was to tell you what was wrong, you wouldn't understand!" She yelled at me, standing up.

"Try me!" I yelled back, facing off with her.

"You. Wouldn't. Understand." She says slowly, like she is talking to a toddler.

"Why!?" I yell, "Why wouldn't I understand!"

"Because you have a mate that cares! A mate that would never hurt you! A mate that wouldn't get inside your head, and manipulate you into loving him! A mate that accepts you, whether your human, vampire or werewolf! A mate that wouldn't say a bad thing about you, even if his life depended on it! A mate that-" She was cut off by Ryder.

"What about if his sisters life depended on it?"

\/Very important shiz!\/

I have a twitter people!!!

Follow meh!!!

@TheZellaPhoenix

Enough said.

Peace out!

Zella x