Chapter 4

(Niamh POV)

When I had thrown that vase at Jade, I expected it to crash onto her, or for her to have at least moved out of its way. I almost wish I hadn't thrown it. Almost. Now I knew the truth, everything made a sort of sense. It explains why she goes out at night.

She goes out to suck blood - to be a filthy bloodsucking freak.

I broke down crying on the stairs yet again.

Why my sister? Why our family? Are we cursed? First our parents, now my sister. Ex sister. I thought bitterly.

I gave up on crying, and trod heavily down the stairs to question and shout at Jade some more. I stormed into the messy living room which had mismatched furniture everywhere to find Sarah asleep on the sofa, snoring her head off. I giggled, and then remembered what Jade was now. The smile fell from my face, and my giggles stopped abruptly.

I opened my mouth, and started a sentence that would have most definitely insulted Jade, but she crossed the room in a flash and cut me off by saying, "Don't, just don't. I can explain everything, just don't patronise me any more, ok?" I nodded, and she sat back down.

"Before I start, don't interrupt me, ok?" She said. I nodded again, not trusting myself to speak. Jade took a deep breath and began to tell her twisted tale of four years.

authors note-

Hi guys, sorry my chapters are really short, but the next chapter is really long, so don't worry. Also, I am having a writers block for 'sisters by heart, sisters by blood' so if you have read it so far, and have any suggestions, please write them in the comments. If I use your idea I will give you a mention.

Thanks,

TheZellaPhoenix