Chapter 7

(Jade POV)

Niamh let out a blood curdling screech that made my remaining blood turn cold.

I snapped my head around just in time to see the insane, dark vampire lunge for my throat. I flipped backwards over him, reacting purely on instinct, and cut his head clean off with the silver knife I always keep hidden on me.

Glancing around me, I saw the dark vampires everywhere.

Using my vampire speed, I pulled Niamh on my back , grabbed Sarah's hand, and half flew up the stairs and up to the secret attic.

I gently set Niamh down, and released Sarah. Flipping the lights on, I raced over to the solid silver door, and shoving it shut I found that it was burning my hands black.

When it was finally shut, I turned to see Niamh and Sarah looking around in awe.

This was my weapons room and my safe room.

There were no windows, and on every wall there was shelves full of any vampire killing machine that you could think of.

There was first aid kits, plenty of food and bottled water, a few blood bags, sleeping bags and even some spare clothes.

I changed into my usual hunting clothes and grabbed four silver coated stakes and seven daggers. It never hurts to be prepared.

Then I turned to Niamh and Sarah who were looking around, scared out of their wits.

"Stay put." I growled at them.

My temper was out of control and I didn't want to take it out on them, I needed to go kill those evil bloodsuckers so I could calm down. I was infuriated that the dared enter our house.

"Like hide and seek?" Niamh asked timidly.

Sixteen or not, Niamh was prone to acting like a child. Especially when she was scared.

"Yeah." I answered. "You two stay here and hide and I will go seek the evil freaks of nature."

With that, I burnt my hands again opening and then shutting the silver door, and ran out to kill some vamps with a evil smirk on my face.

*authors note*

Hi guys, sorry for not updating on Friday but I was busy. I will put up the next chapter today too, to make up for it.

Laters,

TheZellaPhoenix