Chapter 22

(Niamh's POV)

Cuddling up to Shane, we both were lying next to each other staring at the stars and constellations. Looking towards Jade, who was know sound asleep, I felt anger rise up inside me for what Ryder did to her. During their fight, I had woke up due to the shouting coming from Jade. I had overheard the cruel words Ryder had said to her, calling her a halfbreed and filthy. Now, I had never wanted to hurt someone; I am a peaceful person, but right now, I want nothing more than to kill Ryder. Especially because he said he was going to kill my sister. Only I have the right to say that. And Sarah.

(Sarah's POV)

Sighing, I leaned my head against Jonas. I had overheard what Ryder had said to Jade, and although he had convinced her that he had meant what he said, I had seen through his lies.

Something, or someone, had made him lie to Jade, hurt her emotionally and then attack her physically. Whatever it was, it had to have a strong hold over Ryder for him to do that to his beloved. Sighing again, I called for Minerva.

"Minerva, what should I do? I am so confused. I know that Ryder was lying to Jade, but should I tell her? or will that hurt her even more?" I said, yelling at her inside my head.

"Hun, don't get so worked up. I cannot tell you what to do, you must decide yourself. But I can however, advise you." Minerva responded, looking at me with her big owl eyes.

Suddenly, I felt myself being drawn into something, and I let myself be taken inside of what was probably another vision.

Ryder was walking towards Jade, his hands held in the air, a sign of surrender. Jade was holding a silver knife in her hand, it's dripping blade raised towards her beloved. Ryder was bleeding, his head had a cut running down it, is lip was split, his eye bruised and from what I could tell, he had been hurt pretty badly, and it wasn't from Jade.

Jade's eyes were cold, but they filled with worry as she saw the state her beloved was in. Then Ryder began to speak.

"Jade, please, please forgive me" he begged, falling to his knees.

"But why should I?" Jade replied, jutting out her chin, although I could tell from her eyes she wanted nothing more than to throw her arms around his shoulders and get Niamh to heal him.

"It was all lies, lies! I love you, even if you are half human. I had to. She-she had my little sister. I had to do as she asked!"

Ryder looked as if he was about to cry, and I could tell Jade was fighting herself not to go and comfort him.

"Who, who had your sister?" She asked, trying to control the emotion in her voice.

"She has many names, but is usually known as The Dark One, or Dark Goddess" Ryder's voice turned dark, "she seeks to kill you and your sisters"

Jade couldn't fight it anymore. Calling Niamh over to heal him, she ran over to her one true beloved, and kissed him...

I broke away from the vision with a jolt. Sitting up, I realised I had only been in the vision for five minutes. Sighing, I decided to go find Jade.

Hey guys!

This chapter is a MASSIVE thank you to all 399 of my readers out there in the world! Thanks so much for reading, it means a lot that 399 of you actually take the time to read my little book.

Hope you liked the chapter,

Peace out!

Zella xx