Chapter 27

(Niamh's POV)

Huddling together, me Jade and Sarah looked at each other until Sarah said,

"Is what she said true?" She asked in a hushed voice, conscious of Jonas and Shane rudely listening in on the conversation.

"I guess. Why else would she say something like that?" I replied, frowning.

"I could look into the future, and see if the war actually exists?" Sarah suggested, running a hand through her hair.

"Can you do it?" Jade asked, rubbing her temple again.

"Hang on, I will ask Minerva for help." Sarah replied, a look of concentration crossing her face.

A flap of wings was heard in the distance, and then Minerva flew somewhat majestically towards our little group. But that majestic flight was ruined, when she crashed into leaves just above us. Giggling, we all watched as she righted herself, landing on Sarah's shoulder.

(Sarah's POV)

Smiling, I let Minerva talk to me inside my head.

"What seems to be the matter?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I need to see a vision of something specific. How do I do it?" I asked, careful not to give away any details.

"Ah. I see. Well, think about the what you want to see really hard. Imagine the scene in your head. You should feel a pulling sensation; let it take you into the vision." With that, Minerva shut off the mind link, flying onto a higher branch to watch the scene unfold before her.

Closing my eyes, I imagined a battle field before me...

"Jade, we must run, we are losing!" Ryder was yelling into Jade's ear as she fought, both of them back to back, slaying hundreds upon hundreds of dark vampires. Niamh was teleporting all over the place, staking vamps when she could. I saw myself, fiercely battling with a silver axe, Jonas at my side. Shane was in wolf form, taking out any vamps that tried to get anywhere near Niamh.

An army stood behind us, our army. They were fighting valiantly, but our numbers were few...

Snapping my eyes open, I gasped. There was to be a small battle, which we would probably lose, but only one full on war. One battle, one war.

Hey guys! Boring chapter I know! Sorry!

Gonna yell numbers at you now!

815 815 815 I have 815 reads and 90 votes!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

^^^^^^^if you can't tell! I'm very happy right now!^^^^^^^**

Thanks shadow army! New chapters soon!

Peace out!

Zella xx