Chapter 14

(Niamh POV)

It's been about two hours since Jade met her beloved, Ryder. She is so lucky, but she deserves a chance at happiness, and Ryder could give her that. After all she has been through, after all she has coped with and fought through, the least she can have is a chance. But if he doesn't give her that chance, and he hurts her in any way, myself and certainly Sarah will have his head, vampire or not, Jade's beloved or not. I can't wait for him to get back, so we can get out of this stinking hell hole.

It's horribly mouldy and damp, with chains hanging from the bare brick walls. There is quite obviously no insulation; I'm freezing to death over here. I swear, if I get frostbite I'm suing their asses. The floors are covered in dust, and the single bed that is lying suspended from the ceiling has no mattress or covers, it is just a simple metal slate. I have seen houses in the horror movies that I love that look better than this.

(Sarah POV)
I was restless. I'm insanely tired, yet I can't sleep. My body is tense like it was waiting for something. But what? Every time I heard a footfall, my heart flutters in excitement, and then calms back down when nobody comes down the stairs to free us. I have a feeling that whoever Ryder is going to bring down with him to free us, is going to be very significant in my life.

One hour later

(Still Sarah's POV)
Finally, I hear footsteps echoing down the stairwell. I look up, and I see Ryder. Behind him is a man, with minty green eyes, matched with messy dark brown hair that fell to his shoulders. He had a strong jawline, and stubble dotted around his chin. He looks familiar.

Then it clicked. He was the man from my dream! I gasped, and he sniffed the air, like he was looking for something, and his piercing gaze landed on my disheveled form. He shoved impatiently past Ryder, who was fumbling with keys to get the gate open, literally ripped the gate off its hinges and ran in a flash to me, I guess using his vampire speed. I gasp again loudly, shocked, as he picked me up and buried his face in my neck, inhaling my scent I guess. I snuggled more into his arms, as I felt the sparks and electricity on my skin wherever he touched.
Then, realising Jade and Niamh were laughing at me, I spoke, "Um, hi, I'm Sarah, who are you again?" Jade openly burst out laughing at my choice of words. I sent her a glare and she shut up, but I could still see her and Niamh laughing silently, letting out occasional splutters of noise.

"Hey, I'm Jonas, I'm your soulmate or beloved, do you accept me?" He asked with that deep, husky voice of his.

"Yes, will you untie me so I can hug you?" I asked.

"Of course, anything for my princess." He replied, smiling sweetly.

"That's is it! You idiot! You dick!" I yell, slapping him upside on the head.

"Wait what the heck did I do!" He shouted, panicking and rubbing his head where I had slapped it.

"You called her princess!" Niamh said spluttering with laughter and struggling to get her words out.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry love, it won't happen again!" Jonas replied still panicky.

"Ok, but now can you untie me? My arms are rather uncomfortable."

"Of course" he replied, untying me.