Chapter 34

Pic of Jade above.
-Zella

(Sarah POV)
He wasn't breathing. Ryder wasn't breathing. This can't be right. I saw him, I saw him and Jade fighting together! This isn't right! My visions have to be right, unless...

No. That surely can't be right.
But what if... What if my visions weren't certain? What if they change depending on the path somebody decides to take? If that's true, then everything I saw, everything that I'm relying on could be false. I put my head in my hands. Everything I had trusted in, everything I had believed in, everything I had pinned my hopes on...could be false? The battles, the outcome could change? The tactics of the dark vampires could change. For once, I felt seriously out played. For the first time since we found our powers out, I feel one step behind the enemy.

My eyes widened in fear. What if, what if Niamh is gone now, what if... So many what ifs. So many possible outcomes now that I know that my visions, that my visions aren't reliable.

No! I cannot think like that! I have to save Ryder...before it's too late. I have to save him for Jade. Better yet, I have to see if we can save him.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, and to steel my nerves, I delve into the depths of my mind, past the dark memories I never want to re-live, and into the place where I can enter my visions with relative ease. Thinking hard, I conjure up an image of Ryder mentally, desperately trying to see his future. But all I see is black, a heavy black shadow lingering over everything.
Frustrated, I nearly cut of the vision when...
Then an image flashes past, cutting through the black like a knife through butter. I gasp.

The picture is of Jade, crying, her hair falling over her shoulders, concealing her face. But I know it's her. She is kneeling beside a grave, screaming in her silent grief. The grave looks fresh.
Focussing, I try and zoom in on the tombstone, to see the name. But of course, I already know whose name it is.

Ryder's name is written on the tombstone.

Dunn Dunn Dunn!!!
Hey guys! Long time no see. Soooooooo, did you like the chapter? It took me a while, I know, but i hope it was worth the wait. By the way, go check out my cousins book, Guns And Roses, her name is destinysbabexx and she just got started here on Wattpad. It's her first book, so be nice and no hate.
Peace out!
Zella