Chapter 11

(Niamh POV)

I saw that filthy piece of crap sink his fangs into Sarah.

I let out a high pitched scream and he looked up at me in surprise. Then dismissing me with a flick of his hand, he heavily sat down, licked Sarah's blood off his lips, and proceeded to fall asleep.

Panicking, I wiggled my way over to a presumably knocked out Sarah.

Terrified that that monster had took too much blood from her, I felt her pulse. It was slow but steady.

Thank god for that!

Then ever so slowly, as not to wake the sleeping leech, I wiggled, crawled, and dragged my way back over to Jade.

I must get her out of those chains, I simply must. She is our only way out of here with our pulses still beating and the blood still flowing through our body.

I tugged on her chains. After about five minutes of tugging and pulling, i realised they were just not going to budge.

Sighing, I struggled to my knees, and then to my feet. I guess it's time for plan B.

I screamed, as loud as I could and for as long as I could, hoping that a passer by would hear me and realise something was wrong, and then they might rescue us. (Wishful thinking, but there was a small bit of hope it would happen.)

Then I screamed again, whilst stamping my feet, crying, anything I could think of that would attract attention.

Suddenly I felt a needle press into my shoulder. I gasped in surprise, then blacked out. All I could feel was numbness.

I saw blackness;it was pressing down on me.

I heard a ringing in my ears, that was annoying but it wouldn't go away.

I could smell nothing;my nose was blocked up.

I couldn't open my eyes;they were too heavy.

I couldn't move, not even twitch my fingertips.

I was paralysed.

'This vampire, surely had a death wish' Was my final thought, and then my mind shut down.

(Jade POV)

Niamh fell to the floor with a thud. My ears strained to hear a pulse, and sure enough it was there, but the beats were spaced out and unclear.

The same vampire that had bitten Sarah had injected Niamh with some sort of drug to knock her out.

He is so dead.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY messes with my sisters!

Sarah and Niamh were both still breathing, if shallowly.

I can't believe that vampire, that filthy creature, had the guts to bite and half drain Sarah, and he drugged Niamh!

That little bastard!

My fangs came down in my fury, and I growled at him. He shot over, and forced my fangs painfully back up with a finger.

He tutted at me, like he was talking to a little girl, and not The Huntress, the most feared vampire slayer on this earth.

I hated this man with a passion. Luckily for him though, I couldn't kill him yet, because even if I could get out of these chains and do it, the minute I made a move he would slaughter both Niamh and Sarah in front of me, before I could save them.

What. A. Mess.