11

「ELEVEN」

「ELEVEN」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

ADELYN SAT STOICALLY AGAINST THE ELEVATOR WALL, WATCHING STILES MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO WAKE DEREK UP. She hadn't said a word since the Stilinski told her Scott had basically given up and joined Deucalion, making Stiles worry about her.

"Derek, come on!" Stiles yelled, slapping the werewolf once more. He looked up when he saw Addy flinch at the loudness of his voice, but continued on anyways. Stiles reached up to slap the Alpha once more, hesitating, then turning his hand into a fist.

Derek caught his punch, then surveyed his surroundings. "Where is she?"

"Jennifer? Gone, with Scott's mom."

"She took her?" Derek inquired, not quite believing it.

"Yeah. If that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So we got to get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we gotta get you the hell out of here." He repeated, making his point clear.

Stiles helped Derek up to a sitting position. "Whoa. What about Cora?" 

"With Isaac." Addy spoke, startling both Derek and Stiles. She was now standing, leaning against the wall. The girl's voice was hoarse from crying and not speaking for a while. She moved forward, pulling Derek onto his feet. "Now, we have to get out of here."

"What about you?" Derek asked Stiles.

"I'll hold off the cops, go."

The werewolves nodded, both exiting the elevator and hospital as fast as they could. They got into Derek's car, neither speaking the entire ride to where Isaac was. When they arrived, they saw the Argents and Isaac waiting on them.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked immediately when she only saw Addy and Derek get out of the car. Adelyn walked over to Allison's car, opening the door for Derek to get Cora.

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." The Alpha explained, setting Cora down in his backseat.

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris inquired, Addy turning to look at him as she shut the car door.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek explained again, clearly not wanting to admit it.

"Scott's with Deucalion." Addy added emotionlessly, knowing that was just going to be their next question.

"What?" Allison and Isaac spoke simultaneously.

Adelyn's phone buzzed, making her groan in annoyance. She pulled it out of her pocket, reading Stiles' name.

"Hello?" She greeted sharply, Stiles understanding that meant he needed to get to the point.

"Scott's dad. He's in town." He told her quickly, "And he's at the hospital."

Adelyn's only response to that was throwing her phone as hard as she could.