06

「SIX」

「SIX」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"ARE YOU SURE WE SHOULD DO THIS?" Addy asked quietly, trying not to let Isaac listen in on their conversation. The two betas planned on talking to Deucalion before Derek tried to kill the man, knowing it would lead to more death than necessary. 

"We can't let them kill him." Scott stated, thinking it was more harm than good to get rid of the Demon Wolf, as the Alphas would just kill the rest of them. Scott threw on his jacket, picking up a helmet for Adelyn and handing it to her. He grabbed his own, turning to see Isaac at the door. The McCall jumped, "Woah."

"Where you going?" Isaac nodded at the helmets as Addy got off of the bed.

"Uh, we we're going on a date." Scott lied, stuttering slightly.

"Oh, cool. Where?" Isaac feigned interesting, as he could tell Scott was lying instantly.

"Uh, the Mexican restaurant." Scott bit the inside of his cheek as Adelyn tried to not laugh at him.

"Dude, I love Mexican." Isaac smirked, "I'll third wheel."

"Isaac." Adelyn warned, but he just grinned at her.

"It's not like I don't third wheel everywhere we go, come on." He motioned for them to follow him out of the room.

"Can the three of us even fit on Scott's bike?"

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Somehow, by a miracle, the three werewolves did fit on Scott's bike. Though it was rather uncomfortable for Adelyn and Isaac, the latter almost hanging off the back of the bike, they managed.

They were meeting Deucalion in the abandoned mall, classily enough. Scott parked his bike, the teens hopping off quickly. "We're just going to talk to him, try to reason with him. That's it." He looked at Isaac, who was staring at him. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just that I'm actually kind of hungry now." He shrugged, making Adelyn stifle a laugh.

"So am I." Scott agreed, clasping the Lahey's shoulder.

"We'll go get Mexican later." Addy pat either boy's chest, before she walked forward.

The three walked into the mall, the girl unsure as to why it looked like a tornado had gone through it. They approached the broken escalators, Deucalion standing on them. "You two didn't come alone."

"Yeah. We brought Isaac." Adelyn nodded, trying not to let her nerves show.

"I'm not talking about Isaac."

Adelyn breathed out lowly, "Shit." She looked to her left, seeing an already shifted Derek walking towards them. Cora and Boyd stood not too far behind him.