20

「TWENTY」

「TWENTY」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

WHEN ADELYN WOKE UP, SHE WAS SURPRISED TO SEE MALIA CLINGING TO HER SIDE. The Gamma werewolf had a long conversation with the werecoyote the night before, trying to help her acclimate to being a human again. Addy wasn't sure if she was very successful, as all Malia seemed to want to talk about was controlling her coyote abilities so she could learn to shift fully again. 

Malia grumbled when her twin turned, pulling her sister closer. Addy smiled faintly at her. "Mal, I gotta get up."

"No."

Adelyn giggled at her actions, "I have to go to school, Malia. As much as I want to stay here and help you, I've missed too much. I don't wanna get held back. If you want, you can come. Meet my friends, see what going on?" The werewolf offered, it getting declined quickly.

"No."

Adelyn chuckled, "Fine, but you have to free me." She pulled at the coyote's arms, as they were wrapped around her torso. Malia growled, but complied anyway. "Do you want me to make breakfast? I know dad will offer after I leave, but his cooking is usually terrible."

Malia opened her eyes, "It doesn't have to be cooked."

Her twin rolled her eyes, "Yes, it does, Mal. Human Malia must eat cooked food. You can't run around eating bunnies. I know it's going to take time, but this is the first adjustment you're going to have to live with." The werecoyote huffed, responding after a few seconds of thought.

"Bacon?"

: ̗̀➛☽︎ 

"I called you 857 times, Adelyn."

Addy was walking with Stiles at school, the day being Halloween. This meant the previous night had been mischief night, which the girl had decided to not attend. "And I pressed that little red button all 857 times, Stilinski. Your point?"

The boy abruptly stopped, beginning to whine. "Addy, this was our tradition. You broke tradition."

"Stiles, what about 'I don't want to be around Scott right now' don't you understand?"

He glowered, "Scott told me you guys were okay for a bit yesterday." Stiles frowned deeply, not fond of the couple's distance from each other.

"I kissed him so he would calm the fuck down." She shrugged quickly, beginning to walk again. "I just got my sister back, mischief night was not a concern of mine."

Stiles clasped his hands together, ignoring the dig at mischief night and worrying about her relationship instead. "You guys need to talk this out before it ends badly, I don't want to have to pick sides."