21

「TWENTY ONE」

「TWENTY ONE」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

ALLISON, WITH LITTLE TO NO ARGUMENT FROM THE WEREWOLVES, REFUSED TO LET THE TWO OUT OF HER SIGHT FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. This led to the three teens sleeping in the huntress' bed, with the Gamma sandwiched between the others. This was the only arrangement of the three Argent allowed, as all the others Chris suggested had Isaac sleeping in the hallway. The teens were all, rightfully, freaked out by the attack on Isaac, and even more so about Chris' statement to not tell anyone. 

From the night stand, Addy's phone buzzed, causing her beta to smack it. The pillow he had being using to try and  "If this goes off one more time, I will crush it. And you." He muttered, rolling over toward the girls. He looked up at Adelyn with an annoyed glare. The Tate was curled up into Allison's side, in an attempt to make enough room for them to all lay there. It was an uncomfortable position.

The Gamma didn't really sleep much anyway.

"Sorry, Sleeping Beauty." She muttered, "Hand it to me." The phone flew at her, considering it started buzzing again. "I said hand. Not launch." She rolled her eyes, then declined the call she had received.

Scott had called her twenty times throughout the night, effectively pissing off both werewolves. Allison was lucky she didn't have the supernatural hearing for it to bother her, the huntress still sleeping peacefully even with the mild werewolf scuffle.

"Could you please just answer it? I know we're mad at him and all, but if he's that desperate to talk to you, it must be important." Isaac grumbled, now sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

Truth is, before they went to bed last night, the beta had texted the McCall to inform him that the Gamma was maybe intending on breaking up with him.

It brought him joy that he was able to make the Alpha freak out.

It did not bring him joy that he had to hit a red button every thirty minutes.

The sun was just about to rise, and it seemed like Allison was going to be the only one with the energy for school. Not that Addy had been well rested at all in the past month.

The Tate huffed, carefully escaping the arm Allison had wrapped around her. The huntress rolled over in response, making Addy cringe before she realized she was still asleep. Adelyn sighed in relief. Isaac stuck out his hand, helping her jump over him to get out of bed. She shot him a look as her phone began to buzz again, Scott clearly becoming more anxious. Her beta waved her away, telling her to hurry up an answer it before he lost his mind.