03

「THREE」

「THREE」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"OKAY, WHAT'S WITH THE LOOK." Stiles questioned, both Scott and Adelyn turning toward him slightly.

"There's no look."

"There was a distinct look, Scott, Adelyn." The Stilinski confronted the two as the walked to his childhood friend's birthday party. It was truly the last thing on the Tate's agenda, but Stiles wouldn't let them out of it. 'Heather wants you guys to come' was what he told them, but Addy wasn't even sure if she had ever met Heather.

"What look?" Scott squinted, stick his arms out slightly.

"The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." He stated firmly.

"Stiles, the last thing I want to do right now is go to a party." Adelyn confirmed with a sigh.

"Oh, come on. You've been busy all summer, make time for Stiles." The Stilinski slapped his chest, missing when they actually hung out.

Last summer, the trio pretty much spent ever second together. And when Scott had to work, Adelyn and Stiles were together, except for the last month because Lydia finally had come home from vacation. So, three months of nonstop Stiles and Adelyn bullying Scott for ditching them for a job. Almost ninety days, around 1,500 hours-since they didn't always stay the night with each other. 200 of those hours were spent watching the Star Wars Saga, about ten times.

"I've spent the past eight years with Stiles, I need a break." She pushed him toward the edge of the sidewalk, the boy almost losing his footing as he tried to catch up with them again.

"Yes, so, go to the party! But not just that," He paused to add a dramatic effect, "-have fun! Adelyn can do that, can't she?" He inquired, a smile ghosting on Addy's face.

"No." She deadpanned, staring up at the boy with a blank look. Stiles slapped a hand to his forehead.

"I hate you with every bone in my body." He huffed, turning to glare at his friend.

"Half a second ago you were begging me to make time for you." She denied his statement, making the boy's lips part in annoyance.

"Shut up! We're partying tonight. No supernatural crap, got it? Okay, let's go." Scott and Stiles did their hand shake, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Can you at least tell us what kind of party this is?" The trio walked into the house, Stiles being unable to answer as he was greeted.

"Hey, there's the birthday girl-" He started, getting cut off by Heather kissing him.

"Holy shit, did that just happen?" Adelyn grabbed Scott's arm, looking at the McCall. He nodded slowly, his facing contorting into bewilderment as Heather took Stiles downstairs. "Oh, my god. There's no way that just happened. This is a fever dream." Addy looked down at her hands, quietly counting them. When all ten were there, she looked back up at Scott.