19

「NINETEEN」

「NINETEEN」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"SHE WAS THERE?"

Adelyn had left Scott and Stiles less than thirty minutes ago, and now she was receiving a call from Stiles that her coyote of a sister had gone to the school. 

"Yes, Addy. She tried to eat Kira." Stiles huffed, leaving out the part where he stole a doll from the coyote den, which inevitably lead Malia to the school.

Isaac, who sat across from the Tate on his bed, spoke quietly, "Maybe they should've let her." 

Adelyn choked back a laugh, knowing the Lahey now had a dislike for Kira as well. Most likely because his Alpha sat in his room and ranted about the new girl and Scott. She shook her head quickly, signaling to not joke right now. 

"Earth to Adelyn? Stop letting Isaac distract you and listen to me." Stiles snapped at her through the phone, almost making the girl laugh again. "Addy, your dad was here. He wants to, uh. you know. Put Malia down."

Adelyn jumped out of her seat. "What?"

"He thinks the coyote took Malia's body, uh, yeah." Stiles cringed, realizing this was probably not a band-aid he should've just ripped off. "We have a time limit on Malia now."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Isaac stood up, "Hey, calm down. We just have to find her before he does, right?"

"Right, Allison is getting her tranquilizer gun. You guys meet us at the clinic." Scott spoke through Stiles' phone, causing Adelyn to quickly hang up without warning.

Isaac looked at her, "You realize you can't avoid talking to him, right?" He picked up his jacket and put it on, giving her a rather pointed look.

"I'll do what I want, bitch."

The beta tilted his head, raising his eyebrows simultaneously. "Fair enough, I guess?"

"That's correct, Scarf boy."

At the statement, Isaac tore off the scarf he had just put on.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

The teens were all gathered around a table, waiting for Deaton to return with what they needed. Adelyn had placed herself between Stiles and Isaac purposefully, trying to limit interaction with Scott. It was very apparent she was upset, and he hadn't made any attempt to fix it.

Why should she?

If she wanted to be stubborn, she would.

Scott, on the other hand, was trying to force interaction. His girlfriend had hardly spoken to him in the past three days, and, while he could understand where it came from, he was confused as to exactly why she was upset.