22

「TWENTY TWO」

「TWENTY TWO」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

"DO I REALLY HAVE TO WEAR WHITE?" Adelyn grimaced as she tugged on the white crop top Allison had lent her. The girls had picked up Isaac after getting ready for the party, and now were on their way to Derek's loft. "What if things get, you know, bloody?"

"No, do not jinx us like that." Allison muttered, Isaac humming slightly at the huntress' words. 

The beta leaned forward between the front seats. "She has a point though." It only took one aggressively pointed look for him to lean back out of sight again. "Too bad we can't get drunk." The boy sighed, making Addy giggle quietly.

The Gamma's phone buzzed, making the girl jump slightly. She pulled out her phone, reading the text from Stiles that informed her they were able to retrieve Kira's phone. "Mission success."

"Good, I'm tired of things going incredibly wrong all the time." Addy could practically hear Isaac rolling his eyes. Allison sighed at his remark, parking her car near the loft.

The werewolves could hear the music, and they would've been surprised if Allison couldn't hear it too. The three teens walked into the building, the frown on Addy's face forming as the music got louder. "I don't think I'm gonna have super-hearing after this." She stated it loudly, the huntress beside her barely being able to tell what she had said.

Isaac reached the door, pulling it open for the two girls. The three stared at the amount of people in the room, the two werewolves looking at each other in concern. "Derek can never know about this." Isaac affirmed, making the Tate nod in agreement.

The teens were all quickly separated, not being able to cling to each other through the crowd. Adelyn eventually spotted Danny, deciding to approach him "This is insane!" She tapped his arm as she spoke, grabbing his attention.

"I know, wasn't expecting this turn out." He chuckled, before motioning to the table a few feet from them. "You should get painted!"

The werewolf observed the white marks on his body, nodding. "Maybe in a bit!" She smiled at him, before tilting her head. "Where's Ethan? I figured he would be with you."

Danny pointed to the hall in the back of the large room, "Getting more ice. He has been gone for a minute, I'm gonna go help. See you!"

Adelyn nodded at him, her eyes settling on Stiles. He sat on the staircase, looking at a key. "Hey, Stilinski." The boy looked up at her, making her notice the bright orange marks on his face and lips. "Woah! Stiles got action tonight?"

"Yeah, yeah." He smiled slightly, before squinting at her. "Do you know what this key was for?"

Adelyn tilted her head at the lack of response to her joke, but sat down next to him anyways. She held out her hand, Stiles dropping the key in her palm to allow her to examine it closely. "Hm, it has phosphors on it. Weird."