04

「FOUR」

「FOUR」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

THE WEREWOLVES, PLUS STILES, ALL MET AT DEREK'S LOFT. The Stilinski was telling the Hales how they could break into the vault. He put blueprints of the bank on the table, "Okay, you see this? This is how they got in." He pointed at the drawing, "It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here." He circled the wall in red marker. "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours two drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, the siphoned the cash up to the guys on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." He tapped on the table.

Scott leaned down, "Can we fit in there?"

"Yes, we can, but barely. And they also patched the wall, obviously. So we're going to need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-" Stiles started, Adelyn and Derek both rolling their eyes.

"Look, forget the drill." Derek interrupted, Stiles turning to look at him.

"Sorry?"

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?" The Alpha asked, wondering if he would have enough room to break through the wall himself. Adelyn leaned against the table, rubbing her temples. She was already feeling the full moon, but thankfully had zero urge to attack anyone. It was like a weight on her chest that she could only get rid of by wolfing out, and she hated it. She used pain to control her shift, burying her claws into her palms.

"What do you, what do you think you're going to do, Derek?" Stiles pushed off the table, standing straighter, "You gonna punch through the wall?"

Derek turned to face him completely, crossing his arms. "Yes, Stiles, I'm going to punch through the wall." He smiled sarcastically, annoyed by the Stilinski's need to challenge him.

"Okay, big guy. Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big ol' fist, make it. Come on." Stiles taunted, "Get it out there, don't be scared."

"Stiles." Adelyn warned, but he ignored her.

Derek stuck his fist out, "Big, bad wolf. Yeah, look at that. Okay, see this?" He grabbed Derek's wrist and held a hand above his fist. "That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid-" Stiles shut up when Derek punched his hand, the Stilinski falling back into the table before doubling over in pain. The Alpha slowly lowered his fist back to his side, Scott sticking his arms out in exasperation. "He can do it." Stiles admitted.

"I'll get through the wall." Derek determined as Stiles continued to whimper. "Who's following me down?" He questioned, looking over at Peter on the staircase.

"Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly, with Isaac out of commission and Adelyn barely holding it together, you're not looking at very good odds yourself." Peter informed, making Derek and Scott look at Addy.