02

「TWO」

「TWO」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

AFTER RELENTLESSLY CALLING ISAAC, ADELYN WAS BECOMING INCREASINGLY CONCERNED SOMETHING HAD GONE WRONG. He hadn't answered her since before he said he was leaving the loft and she was beginning to worry that the boy was dead or injured some where. She walked into the kitchen, noticing her dad at the table for the first time in a while. "Good morning." The girl smiled, her father smiling up at her.

"I have a surprise." He set down the paper he was reading and walked over to her, Apollo happily following. He reached into his pocket and held up a set of keys on his fingers, Addy's eyes widening at them. "I finally got you a car."

"You're joking." She gasped and slowly grabbed the keys from him.

"Nope, all yours, kiddo." He smiled back at her, "Don't damage it, I worked more hours this summer to get it."

"I won't, thank you, dad." She wrapped her arms around him, the man hugging back instantly. She released him, eagerly running outside. "Love you!"

"Love you too!" He responded, watching her leave through the window. She looked around the new car excitedly, smiling even brighter when she started it. He compared it in his head to a kid on a Christmas day, considering he hadn't see her this excited in years.

Adelyn took a deep breath, slightly nervous about driving. Sure, she had done it plenty of times and wasn't just awful at it, but this was different. Adelyn had never driven alone. The thought of crashing made her sick to her stomach. Driving alone gave her a bad feeling.

That feeling would never fade.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Addy parked her car, still over the moon about it. It was a pretty blue color, like she had always wanted. The girl's mood had already skyrocketed compared to when she was frantically calling the Isaac this morning. Though, the thought of him being dead plagued the back of her mind, she was sure Derek was looking for and probably already found him. 

She cheerfully walked into the school, searching for Scott and Stiles. She found them by the Stilinski's locker, quickly shutting it on him as he tried to put his things away. "Seriously?"

"What? That's our thing." She ruffled his hair, the boy flinch away from her hand.

"I'm starting to see why you like when I have hair." He ran a hand through it, trying to fix the mess she had made. She smiled proudly, the Stilinski squinting at her. "Why are you so happy? You're never this happy."

"I've had a pretty good morning." She lifted her hand up to show them the keys to her car, Scott and Stiles' eyes both widening at the sight.

"You got a car?" Scott asked, the girl nodding happily. He gave her a toothy grin before he feigned sadness, "You one-upped me."