05

「FIVE」

「FIVE」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

SCOTT AND STILES WERE PREPARING FOR CROSS COUNTRY PRACTICE. The werewolf had been explaining how an owner mysteriously disappeared after an appointment at Deaton's, Scott finding the dog outside a few minutes after they were allowed to leave. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog."

"Okay, was he, like. Could he have been a virgin maybe?" Stiles inquired, wondering if his theory about the human sacrifices was right. "Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

Scott pulled on his jacket. "No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." The annoyed look on his friend's face made the McCall chuckle. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin."

"Why would Scott know that?" Adelyn questioned, making both boys turn around quickly. 

"Holy, what are you doing in here?" Stiles breathed out, grabbing his chest to slow his heart rate.

"I asked Coach if I could be the team manager when I didn't have enough classes to fill my schedule." Addy informed the Stilinski, making him blink a couple times. "He said if I start grading papers for him, I could."

"Why didn't you just join the team?" Stiles inquired, making her shrug slightly.

"I already do enough running." She remarked, referring to pretty much all the times she had turn run from hunters, werewolves, the police, and Jackson. 

"Right, anyways." Scott grimaced, "Why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." The McCall directed them back to their previous conversation, knowing how easy it was for the two to get sidetracked.

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Stiles started, his voice slowly growing louder. "And you know who else is a virgin? Us." He pointed between himself and Scott, the werewolf raising his eyebrows suggestively, making Stiles backtrack. "Or just me, ew." He gagged, glancing between the couple as they laughed. "I should've guessed that, but, anyways, I'm a virgin, okay?"

"We know, Stiles." Adelyn grinned sarcastically, making the boy's jaw tighten.

"Shut up. You know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life." Stiles rambled, "Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like someone needs to sex me right now!" 

The Stilinski slapped his locker shut, Danny turning to look at the trio. "All right, I'll do it."

Stiles shouted in surprise at the boy, turning to look at him. "What?" Adelyn and Scott shared a skeptical look.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny offered, Stiles turning to look at his friends before looking at the boy again.