16

「SIXTEEN」

「SIXTEEN」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

AT THIS POINT IN THE DAY, ALL THREE SACRIFICED TEENS WERE SHOWING CLEAR SIGNS OF INSANITY. And after the incident with Adelyn shifting, it was apparent to them that she would have more troubles than they initially believed. The girl stared down at her notebook, listening to the newer history teach ramble something about his daughter.

She heard a thump, cocking her head to see a pile of dark hair on the desk. The pile of hair slowly lifted up, revealing an embarrassed face.

Adelyn connected that this was the daughter.

The girl lightly smiled at someone past Addy, making her turn her head to see Scott smile at her reassuringly. Adelyn squinted at the interaction for just a moment, before shrugging it off and zoning back out.

Stiles watched the Tate the entire time, a worried feeling bubbling up in his chest.

He could tell Adelyn didn't appreciate Scott's actions.

: ̗̀➛☽︎

Addy stared at Stiles' hands, watching him trying to unlock his locker. The trio had just left their history class, the two boys speaking of the strange things occurring.

"Maybe we just need a little more time to get back to normal." Scott suggested hopefully, making Adelyn scoff.

"Yeah, whatever the hell normal is."

Stiles added on, still struggling to open his locker. "Yeah, try not to forget, we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures." He glanced up at Scott, "There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal."

Scott just sighed in response as the Stilinski tugged on his locker, looking shocked when it didn't open. He whispered a small 'what' under his breath, squinting at the number. Adelyn raised her eyebrows in concern, before grabbing his hands and opening the lock herself. Stiles smiled awkwardly, "Thanks."

Scott didn't notice the interaction, staring at Kira and her father arguing down the hall. Addy glanced over her shoulder, seeing the girl look back at him. The Tate frowned, leaning against the wall of lockers.

Was she doing something wrong?

Stiles closed his locker, before turning toward the McCall. His eyes widened dramatically, "Dude, your eyes."

Addy looked up, noticing his eyes were bright red. "What?" Scott asked worriedly.

"They're glowing!" Stiles whisper-shouted. "Dude, stop. Stop!"

Scott covered his face, "I can't control it." Adelyn glanced around the hall, hoping nobody was watching

She patted Stiles' shoulder, "Help him find an empty classroom." Addy pushed him forward lightly. Before turning to see Kira walking toward them. The werewolf clenched her jaw, "Go guys, I'll find you."