Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4

On their way to the mall Kugisaki asked Y/n a few questions.

"So, where do you come from?"

"Kyoto."

"Eeh, sounds nice." - Kugisaki exclaimed at Y/n's answer. - "You said you were 10 back then, so now you are 21 year old right?"

Y/n just nodded.

"Eeh, you are older than me." - Kugisaki smiled. - "Then maybe I should call you Y/n-san."

The girl kept quiet.

"By the way, you don't speak a lot, huh? Also, you seem like not having emotions, either. Is there a reason for that?" - She looked at Y/n with a wondering look. The girl remained silent but a strange aura coming out of her could be sensed. It was mixed with anger, sadness and fear.

Both of them remained silent till they got to the mall and started roaming around the stores. The two girls had fun but the only one showing it was Kugisaki. Y/n still didn't show any emotions except for small, unnoticeable smiles she'd show from time to time.

By evening they returned back to the school both carrying at least five bags of clothes and accessories.

"Ah, that was fun~!" - Kugisaki said happily.

Y/n nodded.

"Oh! Kugisaki, Y/n, you are back!" - Itadori shouted at them.

Both the girls nodded.

"How was your time out, Y/n?" - Itadori excitedly asked as he stood in front of her.

"It was.. Fun." - The girl said still without emotions.

"This is good but how can you say something like this without emotions?" - Itadori looked confused. - "Anyway, we will be having dinner soon and Gojou-sensei is calling for you."

"Alright, we will come in a bit." - Kugisaki said as she and Y/n headed to their dorm room.

Soon after they were ready they headed to the classroom. They were going to be eating there so the others wouldn't get to know that Y/n was there.

After they sat, said their respectful "Itadakimasu" and began eating, Y/n was questioned again.

"Soo.. How was your time out with Nobara?" - Gojou asked pointing with his sticks at Y/n.

"It was fun." - Y/n repeated the same without emotions as she then ate from her rice.

"Oya? How can something like this be said without emotions?" - He asked confused.

"I asked the same question after she said it!" - Itadori exclaimed after hearing the same question he had asked a while ago.

"Well, the good thing is she had fun which may lead somewhere." - Gojou said smiling.

"No matter where it leads, we still should pay attention and carry our missions out." - Fushiguro said abruptly. - "We don't have time to look after her. Also who knows what stays behind her and awaits."

"That was harsh, Fushiguro!" - Itadori yelled at him.

"For the first time I agree with the dork!" - Nobara said in agreement.

"Stop calling me a dork!" - Itadori yelled back.

As Gojou was about to stop them even tho he was having fun watching them, Y/n just stood up and walked out.

Kugisaki and Itadori looked worriedly at her leaving while Fushiguro just kept on eating.

"Look, Megumi," - Gojou started to speak. - "Just because I said that last night it doesn't mean she is a bad person. I just said what I know. I think it would be better if we do as Yuuji said and let he-"