A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12

The next morning after they all prepared for the day, all the students went to the cafeteria to have breakfast. It was Itadori's duty for the day.

"This is actually good!" - Kugisaki praised him as she took a bite from the omelet he has prepared.

"Eh? Really? It's easy to be cooked." - He said.

"You should take the compliments when they are given, you dumb dork!" - Kugisaki yelled at him.

"Oi! Who ar-" - As he was about to yell back at her, Y/n has already taken a bite and praised him too.

"Nobara is right, it's really delicious." - Y/n said with a small smile.

"Ahaha, thank you, Kanako~" - Itadori smiled at her.

"I didn't exactly say it's delicious and, wait, how come you say "thank you" to her?!" - She yelled again.

'How noisy...' - Fushiguro thought, annoyed at the two.

"Who are you going to practice with, Megumi-san?" - Y/n asked him, leaving the two bickering aside.

A slight tint of blush appeared on his cheeks as she called him by his name.

"U-umm, probably with Toudou-senpai or Kamo-senpai." - He said as he stuttered the beginning.

"I see. Good luck, Megumi-san. I'm sure you will do great against them." - Y/n said, smiling at him.

His face got a bit redder and it wasn't left unnoticed by the other two. Itadori felt a bit down while Kugisaki snickered at the sight and made fun of them again.

"Oh~ The love birds are in action~" - She said, smirking.

The said made Fushiguro blush even more and Y/n's face got bright red.

"S-shut up!" - Fushiguro stuttered.

Kugisaki laughed loudly, catching the attention of the other students.

"What is going on there?" - Maki asked Panda and Inumaki.

"Shake." - Inumaki said as he did an "I don't know" gesture.

"Why are Kanako and Fushiguro blushing?" - Mai asked from beside them.

"And why is my best friend looking down too?" - Toudou asked too, looking concerned at Itadori.

"Stop it, you are catching the attention of the other students." - Fushiguro said angrily.

"Yo~ What is going on?"- Gojou asked, coming out of nowhere, startling them. -
"Everyone's looking at you, ya know?" - He covered his left side of the face and made a pointing sign with his index finger.

"G-Gojou-sensei!" - Kugisaki and Itadori stuttered at him out of surprise.

"I already told her she is catching the attention of everyone." - Megumi stated, still annoyed. - "Also, what are you doing here, sensei?" - He asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"Don't be so rude, Megumi-kun~" - He said, imitating a cry. - "I just wanna join my precious students while having breakfast~" - He smiled at them and sat between Y/n and Fushiguro.

"What do you want?" - Y/n asked with blank look on her face.

"Hmm..." - Gojou's expression turned into a serious one. - "I understood you have done quite well versus their Toudou." - He said in a low and serious tone.

Y/n nodded.

"She was really amazing!" - Itadori exclaimed excitedly.

Gojou sighed. - "She is pretty strong and amazing, indeed. But this is also the problem." - He continued, everyone except Y/n looking at him confused.

"They will start suspecting things they shouldn't." - Y/n said in a serious tone.

Gojou nodded.

"I talked with their old man yesterday.
He seems to be suspecting something which worries me." - He furrowed his brows. - "Please be careful from now on, Y/n." - The teacher said in a dangerously low tone.

She nodded as the other three had a worried expression while looking at her.

"But she already showed them she is really powerful." - Kugisaki said.

"Yeah, it would be strange if she suddenly decided to hide her powers." - Itadori added.

"Hmm, about that," - Gojou said, looking down at the table then looking back at them. - "Just tell them you were really energized yesterday and had your power overflowing. Hope they will catch to this."

Y/n nodded.

"I doubt all of them would be this stupid to catch to this." - Fushiguro stated.

"Oi, Fushiguro! She still has to try!" - Itadori said in a higher tone.

Gojou and Kugisaki immediately made him a sign to lower his voice.

"Try what?" - Gakuganji suddenly appeared behind Gojou, Itadori and Kugisaki, startling them, and catching the attention of the others.

"Gramps, you are gonna give me a heart attack!" - Gojou said, jokingly.

"Wish I could." - The old man said.

"So rude!" - Gojou yelled at him, faking a cry.

"And so, what should she try?" - He asked again.

They kept quiet for a second then Itadori started.

"S-she should try to have some rest, yeah, rest! She has been practicing a lot lately and haven't had enough rest these days!" - He said almost shouting it.

"Oh, is that all?" - Gakuganji asked, at first sight to reassure but he had doubts.

The three first years nodded.

"This is all, old man. Kanako has been practicing quite hard these days. We always told her to have some rest but she would just ignore us and keep on pushing herself." - Gojou said, shrugging his shoulders, feeling slightly relieved from the explanation Itadori gave. - "She is so stubborn but it seems she got way better results since the day she started."

"Better results? As much as I know she was already way too powerful from the start." - The old man said with a terrifying expression, trying to reveal his suspicions correct.

"She was just a bit stronger than the first years, what else do you need to know?" - Gojou stated, getting into a free laid position.

"Hmm." - The old man stopped because he knew this would lead to nothing as they would use the same excuse again and again and he wouldn't get any information to prove his suspicions correct.

He then turned around. - "We will see." - Gakuganji mumbled, quiet enough for no one to hear but not for Gojou as he furrowed his brows. - "I wish your students luck throughout the practice week." - The old man said then walked away.

Everyone was watching them the whole time and followed every move with their eyes.

The three first years looked at him with concern in their eyes while Y/n just stood there, finishing her breakfast.

"We should get ready." - She said as she stood up, catching the attention of the three and their sensei. - "We lost too much time."

They eased their looks and nodded.