Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9

Two weeks later was announced that Tokyo Jujutsu Tech's first and second years will be having a few days off to train with some of Kyoto Jujutsu Tech's students. By that time, Y/n had joined as a first year and changed her name.

On the day of Kyoto students' arrival.

"Kanako!" - Itadori yelled catching Y/n's attention as he was running towards her. - "Are you excited?! Our days off, filled with practice, are about to start!" -
Itadori said with excitement.

Y/n, now known as Shinseichi Kanako, turned around and nodded. - "How about you, Yuuji?" - She asked with a small smile.

"Of course I am!" - He answered with a smile. - "However..." - He suddenly became a bit gloomy.

"What's wrong?" - Y/n asked a bit confused.

"Well, I don't know if you will be able to get along with them." - Said Itadori a bit worried. - "They are not the most welcoming people."

"It's going to be for a few days only. I don't intend on making friends with them." - Y/n stated.

"Still... I am worried about the way they would treat you." - Itadori said with concern in his voice.

"It's alright, really. Also, I have you and Nobara so it will be alright." - Y/n said as she smiled.

This relieved Itadori a bit and his smile returned. - "Yup!"

"Oi, Itadori, Kanako! The Kyoto students will be here any minute now!" - Kugisaki shouted at them catching their attention.

Itadori turned to Y/n and said with a smile. - "Let's go!"

With this being said, the four first and the second years went to the gates of the school to meet their guests.

"Ara, you have a new member? Did she join to help you? Or just to slow you down?" - Mai asked with a sly smile.

"Keep your mouth shut, Mai!" - Her twin Maki told her.

Mai just chuckled slyly.

"She seems like a good new recruit." - Toudou said with a smirk.

"E-eh? T-Toudou-senpai?!" - Itadori seemed a bit confused by the way he said his sentence.

"She looks beautiful yet creepy." - Nishimiya said, shivering a bit.

"Shut your mouth, you little witch!" - Kugisaki yelled angrily at the short girl.

'I wonder if Gojou Satoru will show up!' - Miwa thought and hoped to herself.

The Tokyo students just glared at them after listening to them, while Y/n just stood there without saying a word.

Suddenly, Gojou joined them.

"Now come inside~" - He said, making a welcoming gesture.

The blue haired girl was out of her mind once she saw him.

"Also, Kanako! Come with me, I want to speak with you." - He said, pointing at Y/n. She nodded and followed him back in the school.

'Kanako, huh?' - Everyone from Kyoto Jujutsu Tech repeated the said name in their minds.

Gojou and Y/n entered his office.

"So, what's bothering you?" - Y/n asked going straight to the point.

"You sure see through anything, Y/n." - Gojou said as he smiled. Then his expression became serious. - "I'm worried about the Kyoto students. They would probably treat you not the best way possible. And some of them will be pretty much into annoying you and making fun of you. So if there's something feel free to share with me or someone from the first and second years. We will gladly lend you a hand and help you deal with them." - He said, finishing his words with a smile.