Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5

He looked up at her worriedly. - "Hey, I want to ask you something."

He caught her attention again and his face got a serious expression with a bit of sadness that could be seen in his eyes. - "I know this might be getting annoying to you or something, I won't push you to answer if you don't want to, but I just wanted to let you know that you have friends now and you can trust us." - He said as Y/n seemed a bit shocked but felt warmth in her heart. - "So please, if there's anything, no matter what it is, that bothers you, please share it with us!" - Itadori exclaimed as he shouted a bit in the end. He looked worried and sad by knowing someone must be having a pretty tough time while they are keeping it all inside and hurting themselves like this. Especially, when this someone was his new friend.

Soon he got taken aback. Y/n was crying in front of him with a soft smile.

"A-ah! I-I'm sorry, Y/n! D-did I say something I shouldn't have?!" - He asked, panicking at the crying Y/n.

She shook her head "no". - "Th-thank you, Itadori."- She said while crying. - "This is the first time someone is being kind to me."

"Eh? Th-the first time?" - Itadori was shocked from what he heard and he clenched his fists. He then hugged Y/n tightly, petting her head gently. She stopped crying after this but trembled a bit as she didn't know what she should do.

"It's alright, Y/n. You can hug me back if you want. You are not alone anymore."

With this said she clang onto his shirt and began crying loudly, burying her face in his shoulder. Itadori kept on petting her head with his left hand while hugging her tighter with his right arm.

They stood like this for a while until Y/n calmed down. He let her sit on his bed.

She wiped off her tears and smiled at Itadori. - "Thank you so much, Yuuji! I really appreciate all this!" - She said smiling at him. He was shocked at first seeing her smile but then calmed down and smiled back at her.

"Any time, Y/n! I hope we will be able to help you out with what bothers you. Also, you really are very beautiful when you smile!" - He said grinning at her, making her blush a bit.

She then looked down putting on a sad expression. - "About me being emotionless.." - Y/n began and Itadori listened closely, ready to comfort her if she were to break down again. - "The reason for all this..." - She just stared at the floor for a while, as if she was trying to find the right words in her head as well as finding the courage to remember everything and bringing herself to say it.

Soon she finally had the courage to say it all.

"It all started after I turned 3 years old. This was the time when they understood almost all of my abilities. They wanted to train me to be the strongest."

"The strongest? But isn't Gojou-sensei the strongest?" - Itadori asked confused, interrupting Y/n.

"He is. But he is not."

"Eh-?...." - He looked even more confused.

"Let me explain. He is the strongest sorcerer. But he isn't the strongest of all because I exist."

"So you are saying you are even stronger than him?!" - Itadori said with shock in his voice.

"You could say so. I have infinity and anti-infinity. Anti-infinity can nullify his infinity, giving me the chance of getting a touch on him and allowing me to hurt him."

"Y-you don't have this kind of intention, do you?" - He asked with an innocent yet concerned face.

"Of course not. I don't want to hurt anyone, my power is for saving not for killing." - She looked at her fist as she clenched it while saying it.