Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19

"Mark my words! We will meet again, Y/n!" - He said as he returned Itadori back in control.

Y/n was silent, surprised by the curse's action.

"Y-Y/n! Are you alright?!" - Itadori asked worriedly.

She returned to her senses.

"A-ah, yes. I'm fine." - The girl answered with a sheepish laugh following.

"Hmm." - He looked at her with concern in his eyes. - "Let's head back. The others are probably worried about you." - He said.

Y/n nodded as she followed him back to the others.

"What happened while you were with Sukuna? He didn't hurt you, right?" - He asked not noticing the blush that tainted her cheeks.

"N-nothing and he didn't, so don't worry." - She stuttered a bit in the beginning but reassured him anyway.

"Hmm, that's good. Or I'd beat him up." - Itadori said in an annoyed tone, punching the air.

Y/n chuckled as she watched him.

"But my back hurts which is strange." - He mentioned as he rubbed his back.

"A-ah, sorry about that." - The girl apologized to him.

"Eh? What are you apologizing for?" - He looked at her confused, blinking.

"I sent him flying to a tree." - She explained, laughing a bit.

"Eh?! You did that?! And wait... So he DID something!" - He shouted angrily.

"He just wanted me to prove my strength." - Y/n tried to calm him down.

"But you were fighting, right?!" - He asked annoyed.

"Well, he tried but he stopped after-" - She paused as she remembered him falling on top of her.

"After what?" - He looked confused and a bit worried.

"I-I guess after I proved his beliefs wrong." - She tried to think about something to keep what happened a secret and it seemed to have worked.

"I hope it's just that. If so, I hope he won't bother you with this anymore!" - He said huffing in the end.

Y/n nodded.

The two arrived at the training area where the others were waiting while practicing.

Once Fushiguro noticed them, he dashed towards them catching the attention of the rest.

"Are you alright, Kanako?! Did the stupid curse do anything to you?!" - He asked worriedly, catching the sides of her arms tightly.

"I-I'm fine, Megumi." - Y/n said with a gentle smile on her face.

"You are hurting her more now, you dork!" - Kugisaki yelled at him, slamming the back of his head.

"I never knew my dear nephew had this side to him." - Maki commented with a smirk.

"S-shut it, Maki-senpai!" - Fushiguro said annoyed.

"What did we miss? Having some fun with a curse?" - Mai spoke while walking to them, teasing her. - "It wouldn't be surprising for the monster you are~" - She said, smirking.

"Oi! Who do you think you are calling a monster!" - Itadori and Kugisaki yelled at her in unison, pissed off.

"Have you ever looked in the mirror?!" - Kugisaki yelled angrily.

"Yes and I look way better than you~" - She returned, mockingly.

"You are taking this way too far, sister." - Maki said annoyed.