Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2

“Who is it?” – Kugisaki asked.

“Gojou-sensei.” – Y/n replied as she turned on her phone, checking the message she received.

“What does this idiot want now?” – The orange haired girl gritted her teeth in annoyance.

“Looks like I have a mission to take care of.” – The girl explained.

“Seriously? Right before New Year’s Eve?!” – Itadori and Kugisaki exclaimed at the same time.

Y/n just nodded.

“I’m seriously going to kill him.” – Kugisaki sighed in defeat.

“Anyways, I have to go.” – The ombre haired girl stood up and went to pay.

“See you later.” – She said with a small smile after returning to them.

“See you later, Y/n. Good luck.” – The three said to her before she left.

“Once I see him, I’m killing him.” – Kugisaki said angrily.

“This was really terrible of Gojou-sensei.” – Itadori added.

Fushiguro just sat there and sighed.

-----

As Y/n was moving for her mission, she read the information Gojou has sent her.

‘A possible unregistered special grade, huh? This might be troublesome.’ – She thought to herself. – ‘Let’s get this over with.’

She sped up her pace, running through some dark alleyways.

As she got to the meet up place, she quickly got inside the car that waited for her.

“You are Y/n-san, right?” – The driver asked.

Y/n nodded.

“Ichiji-san, I suppose?” – She returned the question.

“Y-yes.” – He nodded.

“I’m sure you are informed about the mission’s place, so let’s go.”

“Y-yes!” – He nervously started the engine and drove off to the near city.

As they got near the abandoned area, the malicious aura could be felt.

“It looks really scary, Y/n-san.” – Ijichi commented nervously.

Y/n nodded with a blank look on.

“Don’t worry, I will get it done soon.” – The girl said as the car stopped and she went out.

“Please, be careful!” – The man sounded worried.

Y/n just nodded and went over to the abandoned big building, emitting the aura.

The moment she got inside, she noticed some movements.

‘Those should be small fries.’ – She thought then quickly proceeded to get rid of them.

In a few minutes she was already walking around in search for the special grade.

Soon, she reached the top fifth floor of the building when the energy suddenly disappeared.

‘Hiding?’ – She wondered, looking around.

After a few minutes later, something attacked her, notifying her that the curse finally decided to reveal itself.

Y/n dodged the few attacks it charged at her before it backed away from her.

“Gehehehe” – The curse laughed at her as it had fun mocking her around.

“Having fun, are we?” – The girl wore a small smile.

She summoned a katana, making the curse’s eyes widen.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t have time to play around now.” – She said while empowering the weapon with her cursed energy then dashing at it and slicing it in two.

“Rest in hell.” – Her katana disappeared.

She went back to Ichiji, who was waiting for her.

“How did it go, Y/n-san?” – He asked curiously as she got into the car.

“Pretty well.”

“Good to hear.” – He smiled in relief and drove off.

On the road, Y/n checked the time and frowned a bit.

“Excuse me, Ijichi-san.” – She began, catching his attention.

“What is it, Y/n-san?”

“Would you mind if you sped up a bit? It’s getting really late now.” – Y/n asked politely.

“N-no problem!” – He said speeding off. – “I hope there won’t be traffic jams."

Y/n nodded and smiled.

“Thank you.”

Ijichi calmed down and smiled back.

In about a half an hour or so, they finally got near the school.

“A-a traffic jam! I’m sorry, Y/n-san.” – Ijichi apologized nervously.

“It’s alright.” – The girl just shook her head. – “We are close anyway, right? I’ll just walk.”

“But it’s cold, Y/n-san. Are you sure?” – Ijichi got worried.

“Don’t worry about me and thank you about coming with me today.” – Y/n had a soft smile on as she got out of the car.

She bowed down and left for the school.

“What do they find so scary about her? She is such a kind girl!” – He talked to himself while smiling.

-----

Y/n soon reached Jujutsu Tech’s school and headed towards the dorm to get dressed.

Kugisaki was waiting for her.

“Ah! Finally!” – The girl greeted Y/n as soon as she opened the door.

“I’m sorry for the wait, Nobara.” – Y/n apologized.

“It’s alright. It’s this bastard's fault after all!” – Kugisaki gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

Y/n chuckled.

“At least I got it all done.”

Kugisaki nodded.

“Now, let’s get you dressed up for tonight!” – She exclaimed with shiny eyes.

“How about you?” – The ombre haired girl asked.

“Don’t worry about me. Now, go take a shower and I’ll get your kimono.” – Kugisaki had a wide smile on and clapped hands by the side of her face.

Y/n nodded, smiling back at her, then went to bathroom.

‘I wonder how her mission went.’ – Kugisaki thought to herself as she prepared the kimono for her roommate.

Soon, Y/n went out and Kugisaki helped her get dressed.

“You look so beautiful Y/n!” – The orange haired girl clasped her hands as her eyes shined.

“Thank you, Nobara.” – Y/n smiled.

“Now let’s get your hair done.” – Kugisaki exclaimed as she prepared a few ties and pins. – “How would you prefer your hair to be done?”

“Hmm, how about two braids swirled in the back like a rose?” – Y/n suggested.

“On it!” – Kugisaki started braiding her hair right after combing.

-----

After the two of them were ready, they headed to the shrine where everyone was waiting.

They chit-chatted on the way there and Y/n explained about her mission.

“He is really the stupidest man I’ve ever known!” – Kugisaki rampaged.

“At least it wasn’t as serious as I thought it would be.” – Y/n chuckled.

Soon they reached the shrine.

“Where are they?” – Kugisaki asked as she looked around.

“I think it’s them over there.” – Y/n pointed at the direction where the sorcerers and the volleyball players were talking with each other, having fun or bickering.

“Yeah, let’s go!” – The orange haired girl took Y/n’s wrist and pulled her towards them.

Everyone’s eyes shined as soon as the girls got to them.

“You two look so good!” – Some of the boys and girls shouted as they watched in amazement.

Kugisaki was wearing a red kimono with flower ornaments with a matching colored sash and had a flower ornamented pin fixed on her hair.

Y/n’s kimono was colored in a dark red and the ends of it were mixing with black. It had flower ornaments and a phoenix motif on the back. The kimono was matched with a white and black sash. A flower ornamented pin was also fixed in her hair.

“Thank you!” – The two girls exclaimed at the same time with smiles plastered on their faces.

“What took you so long?” – Daichi asked.

“I had some work to take care of.” – Y/n explained simply.

“Even today? That’s harsh.” – Bokuto commented.

The girl nodded.

“And I’m seriously killing our sensei!” – Kugisaki commented again.

“We all want that but let’s not talk about killing tonight.” – Maki spoke out.

“Yeah, let’s go and have fun!” – Itadori exclaimed excitedly.

The girls nodded.

“Where should we go first?” – Hinata asked.

“How about buy some food and walk around till it’s time for the countdown?” – Asahi suggested.

“Sounds good to me.” – Sugawara agreed.

“Yeah, let’s go!” – Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled at the same time.

“Oh, but before that!” – Y/n stopped them, causing everyone to rise a brow at her in confusion.

She held out the bags and smiled.

“I decided to give you guys something so I hope you don’t mind it.”

Most of them teared up as they went over to her to thank her.

“This is so kind of you, Kanako!” – Yamamoto wiped off his tears.

“Such an angel!” – Nishinoya and Tanaka joined him too.

Y/n just smiled warmly at them as she gave the bags respectively to the captains of the teams.