A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13

Soon, after everyone had finished their breakfasts and cleaned after themselves, they went to a different area for their practice. Fushiguro was going to practice with Toudou, Itadori with Kamo and Kugisaki with Mai.

Gojou was watching them from afar with a worried expression. - 'He really wants to reveal her, huh?' - He thought to himself.

Y/n was said to fight the three second years plus the rest of Kyoto high.

"Isn't this a bit unfair?!" - Itadori shouted as everyone surrounded Y/n.

"Huh, unfair you say." - Mai said in a mocking tone.

"Oi, I'd rather you watch the opponent in front of you." - Kugisaki told her as her brow twitched with annoyance.

"Hm." - Mai looked at her and smirked, angering her even more.

Y/n stood there and waited for them to attack her. She used the time to seemingly concentrate her energy. She took a deep breath and soon after released it with a terrifyingly emotionless yet intense look on her face.

She sent shivers through everyone's spines as they took attacking positions immediately.

The sign of the beginning of their practice was given and everyone began fighting.

Panda, Maki, Inumaki, Miwa, Nishimiya and Mechamaru attacked her all at once.

She easily dodged all of their attacks but tried to look less skillful so they don't suspect anything, letting herself be hit a few times throughout their practice.

However, while pretending she was actually weaker than she seemed to be at first, she didn't pay attention to Maki and Miwa who attacked her at the same time with their katana and they cut her stomach and face pretty bad.

"K-Kanako!" - The three first years shouted as they saw how Y/n got hurt, leading for them to be taken down by their sparring partners.

Gojou saw what happened but didn't dare do anything.

Maki and Miwa panicked and began to apologize but Y/n cut them off with a sign. She spat blood then wiped off what was left on her face. She kept her posture and showed them a sign to continue.

They looked really worried.

"K-Kanako, you should go to Ieiri-sensei and get checked." - Maki said concerned about the girl's state.

"I'm fine, let's continue." - The blood stain on her clothes seemed to widen as she moved.

Mai just smirked at her. - "So she isn't that strong after all."

"Mind your business and let me tell you something. I am your business right now." - Kugisaki told her annoyed with a wide smirk formed by her lips.

"Kanako, go to Ieiri-sensei to treat your wounds!" - Itadori yelled at her.

"I said, I'm fine." - Y/n said, emotionlessly. - "Let's continue, I don't want to lose any more time."

The two hesitated but then decided to follow what she said because she was terrifying them at the moment.

Everyone continued their fight as the three first years kept most of their focus on Y/n and Maki and Miwa going at her carefully not to cause more damage to her.

Despite her clothes soaking in blood, Y/n kept on fighting, amazing everyone. Even in a condition like this, she was able to fight perfectly against all of them.

By the end of the day she was panting, all bloody and in pain. But she was still standing up.

"Kanako, how are you? You should really go to Ieiri-sensei to treat your wounds!" - Maki said worried a lot about Y/n's current condition.