Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32

"We are!"

Daichi as well as the rest of Karasuno team were filled with anticipation, enthusiasm and determination.

"This is going to be interesting!" - Itadori exclaimed to the rest of Jujutsu Tech students.

They looked back at Karasuno members with determination and anticipation in their eyes.

Meanwhile, the other teams had taken notes and already started their games.

Y/n followed their games and took notes over their skills and movements.

Soon, it was their turn against Karasuno High.

Hinata and Tsukishima stood at the front with Kageyama in the middle and Asahi, Nishinoya and Daichi in the back.

The sorcerers' team had Maki and Kugisaki swapped with Kamo and Panda as middle blockers.

Toudou and Panda stood at the front while Itadori, Inumaki and Kamo stood in the back.

It was decided for Jujutsu Tech to serve first.

"I hope they will be able to scare them a bit." - Sugawara spoke quietly.

Yamaguchi nodded as anticipation grew more inside all of them.

Kamo was the first to serve.

His serve was normal, letting Nishinoya receive easily and sending it straight to Kageyama.

Hinata ran around the court, avoiding the blockers and jumping high by the left end of the net.

Y/n smiled and jumped as fast as Kageyama sent the ball flying at him, blocking their quick attack.

Everyone just watched in awe as some had a terrified expression at how quick she could react.

Hinata stood frozen in front of her with a wide grin soon spreading on his face.

"That was awesome, Kanako!" - He exclaimed happily.

Y/n just smiled softly at him as they continued their game right after.

At some point of the set Karasuno was taking prevail as they used new attacks and combinations which some of them Y/n soon returned, turning the result back in the lead.

However, Jujutsu Tech ended up losing the first set.

"It's surely tiring yet fun playing against them!" - Daichi commented as they were gathered around their bench.

"Their setter is the best!" - Hinata commented with a grin on his face.

Kageyama looked at Y/n as soon as the orange haired boy mentioned her. He was filled with mixed emotions, some of which he couldn't understand. All he knew was that he had to overpass her.

"If they continue like this, we will lose for sure!" - Sugawara mentioned.

"We might lose but it will be worth it!" - Daichi returned with a determined smile.

"I think all we have to do to win is take their setter out of the game." - Tanaka suggested.

"That would be a hard thing to do and don't forget their whole team and all of their players are pretty skillful even for people, and well, a panda and some sort of robot, who have never played before." - The captain commented.

"It will be hard to take over them. They sure are fast learners." - Asahi added.

"Are you scared?! If you are, I will beat you up!" - Nishinoya yelled at Asahi, jumping in front of him.

"I am not scared, just saying." - He rubbed the back of his head with a nervous laugh following.

"Well, at least lets hope that Tsukishima will learn how to behave with Kanako around!" - Nishinoya exclaimed with a loud laugh following.

"Tch. And I will hope for you and Tanaka to get more obnoxious." - He returned with a sly smile, irritating them.

"What did you say?!" - Tanaka and Nishinoya jumped into an attacking position towards him.

"Hey, calm down you two and Tsukishima, cut it out already." - Sugawara scolded them.

"Anyways, the second set is about to start. Prepare yourselves and get as much as you can from them!" - Daichi said, clapping his hands to get their attention.

In a few seconds, both teams have returned to the court.

Kageyama was the first to serve.

He spun the ball in his hands and concentrated. As the signal was given, an intimidating and a bit of scary aura surrounded him.

The setter threw the ball high in the air, made a few steps then jumped. As the volleyball reached the perfect height, he smashed it in the opponents' court.

It landed on Toudou's arms as he barely received and sent the ball flying back in Karasuno's court.

"Chance ball!" - Tanaka yelled.

Nishinoya received the ball sending it to Kageyama.

Meanwhile the whole team was running to the net. Daichi and Asahi in the back and Hinata and Tsukishima in the front.

'Tch. Who is going to attack?' - Most of Jujutsu Tech's team wondered in their thoughts.

Y/n took a few steps away from the net and followed Kageyama's movements.

As soon as he did a faint with his eyes, the girl made a sign behind her back and the team took perfect positions all around the court and waited for Karasuno's setter while following each of the players.

Kageyama felt the pressure and made a quick faint just to be received by Y/n. She sent the ball to Itadori who slammed it down near the net.

"Nice, Kanako!" - Itadori exclaimed giving her a high five.

She nodded with a smile and returned the high five.

"That was a smart move." - Daichi commented as Asahi and Sugawara nodded.

"Did she think of the strategy by herself?" - Kuroo asked as he saw what happened.

"Probably, she seems smart." - Kenma returned.

The rooster headed captain nodded then smirked.

"It will be really interesting."

The rest of the set went by, equally keeping the tension and exhaustion between both teams.

"Chance ball!" - Itadori exclaimed as he rose his arm, asking for the ball.

Without a second delay, the ball was served to Itadori, who slammed it down the opposite court.

Not much later, Karasuno would return the favour and score a point.

As the same went on and on, soon Jujutsu Tech took prevail over Karasuno and won the second set.

"Is she ever gonna get exhausted?" - Tanaka asked as he sat down and caught his breath with a slight grown.

"She is probably exhausted by now, it has been quite the games she played so far." - Nishinoya commented.

"Do you think they'll change some of the players?" - Asahi asked.

"I don't think they will, plus it will be better if we saw more of her and her capabilities as well as those of her team." - Daichi then added. - "Anyways, let's prepare for the third set and win!"

Everyone nodded with excitement in their eyes and wide grins on their faces.

As they were planning on the tactics for the third set, the doors opened.

New players had finally arrived.

"Ah, you are finally here." - Kuroo exclaimed as soon as he saw them.

"I'm sorry we are late." - The captains of the teams bowed down and the players entered inside one by one.

"So they finally arrived." - Daichi began, followed right by Sugawara after the pause.

"Inarizaki's and Shiratorizawa's teams."