A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

Squeaks and slams could be heard as the game between Nekoma and Jujutsu Tech progressed.

The score was almost equal, the rookie team taking a few points advantage.

Passing the middle of the first set, the doors opened, revealing a serious Ijichi.

As soon as Gojou and the rest notice him, the game is stopped.

“Excuse me.” – The white-haired man says, walking over to him, motioning to the rest to stay.

Everyone waited till he left the gym then continued the game.

“Information was received from Mei Mei that there are a first and a few lower grade curses around here.” – Ijichi explains right away.

“I can’t get everyone leave the gym or it’ll raise suspicion.”

“Do you think Y/n will be able to get rid of them by herself?”

“Most likely but taking in mind her position to the higher-ups and the fact everyone wants to play against her, as she is the core of the team, I don‘t think it would be the best idea sending her all by herself.“

“What if it‘s a trap?“

“Then we can send her with the other first years.” – Gojou points his finger in the air. – “This way, the others won’t be surprised by a special grade they’ll have to deal with all by themselves and she won’t be revealed so easily.”

Ijichi nodded as a smile had crept on his features.

The teacher poked his head inside the gym, calling the four first years over.

After excusing themselves, they head over to the men waiting outside.

“What’s wrong, Gojou-sensei?” – Itadori asked confused.

“We’ve got some unwanted company around.”

“To be precise,” – Ichiji began, catching the attention of the four. – “A first and few lower grade curses have been spotted around the abandoned buildings down in the forest, a few feet away from here.”

“You know what to do.” – The tall man said smiling.

The first years nodded and took off.

Gojou entered the gym, apologizing for the sudden leave of the four.

-----

“Probably somewhere around here?” – Fushiguro asked.

“I’m sensing them, on the left.” – Y/n said.

The three nodded as they turned left and a few more steps ahead, a few abandoned buildings were revealed.

“Which one?”

“Behind the one in the middle.”

Nodding again, they took off right away.

“How do we separate?” – Asked Kugisaki.

“I’m with Y/n!” – Itadori exclaimed.

“No way!” – The short haired girl retorted.

“You asked and I answered!”

“Stop yelling and find a fair way to choose.” – Fushiguro got annoyed.

“Then let’s decide with rock-paper-scissors!” – Kugisaki suggested.

“Alright!” – Itadori exclaimed.

“Come here, Fushiguro!”

The spiky haired boy sighed but then joined the two, his look showing regret and despair. Even so, he didn’t mind getting a chance to be split with Y/n.