Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7

The three students and Y/n arrived at the said location.

"This place gives off creepy vibes." - Itadori said as he shivered and Kugisaki following the same manner.

Fushiguro just glared at the building in front of him while Y/n stood unshakable.

"Aren't you scared, Y/n?" - Kugisaki asked her.

"No, I've seen worse." - Y/n simply answered.

The two stopped shaking and looked at her with concern.

"According to the information Gojou-sensei gave us, there should be two first-grade curses and multiple second and lower grades." - Fushiguro confirmed the information to them all. - "Once we enter, be careful. Don't go by yourself and always have someone with you." - He instructed them and the three of them nodded.

"As there are four floors," - He continued. - "We will split by two. So choose your partner."

"I'll go with Y/n!" - Itadori and Kugisaki screamed at the same time. With that, they glared at each other and took a ready to attack pose.

"I'll go with her!" - Yelled Itadori.

"No, I will!" - Argued back Kugisaki.

Fushiguro sighed. - "If you don't get to agreement I will go with her which will help me watch her closely if she does something off."

"No way!" - The two shouted at the same time.

"Also, stop treating her as a threat!" - Itadori yelled at him.

"I will treat her however I decide, so stop with your childish arguments!" - Fushiguro was about to start a fight with them when Y/n interrupted them.

"I suggest we get to the mission." - She said with blank expression. - "I sense something off." - She furrowed her brows hardly noticeable.

The three stopped and followed her suggestion as Kugisaki and Itadori looked worried after what Y/n said.

They entered the building as Y/n was partnered with Fushiguro since the other two didn't get the chance to get to an agreement. They stayed on the first floor while Kugisaki and Itadori took the second one.

"Tch. I got to be with a dork instead of Y/n." - Kugisaki complained.

"Oi, shut up! I wanted to be with Y/n too but ended up with you! I am pissed off too!" - Itadori complained back at her.

"Hmm, anyway, now let's focus on the mission." - Kugisaki said and Itadori nodded.

A second-grade curse appeared in front of them followed by four more third-grade. Both of them were able to dodge the attacking curses. Kugisaki made sure she destroyed the lower grade curses while Itadori fought with the second-grade one.

Meanwhile, on the first floor, Fushiguro and Y/n walked around and waited for the curses to show up.

"And so," - Fushiguro started. - "What was this "something's off" feeling you got?"

"I felt I high-grade curse." - Y/n simply answered.

"A high-grade? How can you tell it was a high-grade?" - Fushiguro asked a bit annoyed.

"Practice and natural feeling." - She answered, looking around.

'So she can recognize curses not just sense them? Is there even a practice for this?' - He thought to himself.

"And so, can you sense them around here?" - Fushiguro asked more in a mocking manner.

"Just a bit of the high-grade's energy."