Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27

"Since it's just us, we need to form two teams." - Y/n began. - "Choose the team you want to be in but align in equally."

"But there's only one setter." - Fushiguro mentioned. - "Who is going to be the second one?"

"Kanako, what do you think?" - Maki asked.

"Hmm, I will try." - She answered. - "But first tell me the team you want to be in so I can form them." - The girl added.

"I will be with Kanako!" - Itadori was the first one to say.

"I'm joining her too!" - Kugisaki followed.

"Shake." - Inumaki joined too.

"Then I will be with them too." - Maki said.

"Alright, let me make a scheme of the teams." - Y/n said.

She quickly searched for something to write on as she spotted a small white board and a marker pen.

The girl wrote down everyone's places in the teams as well as their positions and showed it to the rest of the students.

"So the first team will be me as a setter, Yuuji and Maki-senpai as wing spikers, Inumaki-senpai as a libero and Nobara and Kamo as middle blockers."

"Second team will consist of Megumi as a setter, Toudou and Mechamaru-senpai as wing spikers, Panda-senpai and Mai-senpai as middle blockers and Miwa-senpai as a libero." - She explained the scheme she drew.

"Alright! Perfect!" - Kugisaki and Itadori exclaimed in unison.

"Agree." - Toudou and Kamo followed.

The rest just nodded.

"In this game the liberos will stay in the court all the time but once we form our main team the libero will be changing whenever they rotate for service." - Y/n explained.

"So the libero doesn't stay in the game all the time?" - Miwa asked.

The girl nodded. - "But most of the time. It stays in the back row and is an important defensive connection for the team."

"It's surprising how you know all of this but have never played before." - Nishimiya said in amazement.

Y/n just laughed off sheepishly. - "I guess, I'm used to get to things quickly."

Soon everyone took their respective position.

In the first team Y/n was in the middle front, Maki - in the left front corner, Kamo - in the right front, Kugisaki - in the back left corner, Inumaki - in the middle back and Itadori - in the right back corner, serving.

In the second team Fushiguro was in the middle front, Panda - in the left front corner opposite Kamo, Toudou - in the right front opposite Maki, Mechamaru - in the right back corner, Mai - in the left back corner and Miwa - in the middle back.

Nishimiya passed the ball to Itadori and took position beside the score board.

"We will be playing to 10 points so we can change and try different rotations and positions." - Y/n added.

As they were about to begin, Gojou entered the sports hall.

"How are you doing everyone?" - He asked with a bright smile.

"Super! Kanako is the perfect captain!" - Itadori exclaimed.

"That's good to hear." - The teacher's face brightened more.

"Can you lend a hand to Nishimiya-senpai?" - Y/n asked, catching his attention. - "She will need help with the score."

Gojou nodded and went over to Nishimiya.