Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26

In the next morning, everyone was called out early to gather in front of the main building.

Kugisaki, Itadori as well as some of Kyoto students were yawning as it was 6 in the morning.

"What did you call us for so early, sensei?" - Fushiguro asked.

Gojou grinned as he clapped his hands in front of his chest.

"You will be playing volleyball all day long!" - He exclaimed.

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes, except for Y/n.

"I knew it would be one of his stupid ideas again." - Kugisaki said with a sigh as Itadori, Fushiguro and the second years nodded with disappointment.

"It's not stupid at all!" - The teacher whined.

"It's not that bad of an idea but I must agree with your students." - Gakuganji said from behind the tall man, startling him.

"Gramps?!" - Gojou jumped slightly.

"What is the idea?" - Y/n asked.

"At least someone who doesn't judge!" - He exclaimed with a thankful look on his face. - "The idea is..." - He paused for a bit.

"Teamwork and stamina!" - He pointed his left index finger in the air with a wide grin on his face.

Everyone gasped except for Y/n who had a blank look on her face.

"And how do you expect us to team up?" - Mai asked annoyed.

"Exactly! Because you need to learn how to keep up a teamwork!" - Gojou explained.

The students sighed.

"Also," - He then continued, returning their gaze on him. - "You will play versus different teams!" - He finished, widening his smile.

"How did you even contact anyone?!" - Maki asked surprised.

"I have my ways~" - The teacher smirked.

Everyone sighed once again in defeat.

"Such a useless excuse of a teacher." - Kugisaki commented, followed with nods from the rest of the students except for Miwa who was watching in excitement and Y/n who just stood there, waiting for them to proceed to the action.

"I can't deny at all." - Nishimiya agreed.

"Oi, everyone!" - Gojou imitated a cry.

"So when do we meet?" - Y/n asked, annoyance creeping inside her.

"In about an hour and a half." - He said, brightening up again.

"Anyone who knows how to play volleyball?" - Panda turned towards the students.

"I do know a bit, I guess." - Itadori said, catching his chin with his right index and thumb fingers, gazing at the sky.

"I do know the basics but mostly in theory." - Y/n said.

"Haven't you played before, Kanako?" - Maki asked.

"Well, about that..." - Y/n looked down, confusing most of them. - "Lets just say I wasn't allowed to play a lot when I was young." - She tried to explain without revealing about her past.

The three first years' faces gloomed as well as Gojou's. Toudou felt down too although he didn't know what exactly stood behind her past but he was aware it wasn't just the way she explained.

"Well, since you know the theory, you should be able to play, right?" - Kamo asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure you are a fast learner so it will be easy for you." - Miwa added.