Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]

So, before I start, first, I want to apologize for not posting for quite the long time again. Not to mention I was late again for Christmas, but I'll leave it for New Year.

Second, I guess at least give some reasons, aside from being a lazy ass, out of ideas and having a slight loss of motivation, even tho the three hold the biggest percentage.

So aside from that, I have some tasks from university I'm still not done with and the exams are right behind the corner, so I kinda feel more doomed than ever. Rip for me, I have Japanese and Latin.

Also, I still haven't continued the Sukuna x Reader one and I'm still out of ideas for now, though, I really need to push myself, finally.

By the way, I'll be posting one or two parts to this story for New Year. It will be out of the current plot, but it will be still about Jujutsu Kaisen x Reader x Haikyuu.

And at the same time, of course, I started two new stories about Tokyo revengers x Reader and Tokyo revengers [ Bonten ] x Reader which I'm still wondering if I should post or not. The decision if you'd like to read them is up to you. So you can comment about it, I guess.

.....

And this so far had to be an apology and something like an announcement for the new stories but hell, I've never really shared so many random things as now.

As long as you wouldn't mind, I guess I could share more tho, as well as share opinions.

And I'd probably do it like this since my anxiety is killing me and yeah...

So, anyways, if you have anything you'd like to comment about and want my opinion on anything just comment or text me and I'll gladly do whatever you'd have in mind or anything.

Another thing, something I was thinking about the story, I had in mind doing multiple endings, for the time I decide to finish the story, for different ships. You can count Haikyuu boys in too. When I finally decide to end it, I'll post a note about this so you can give your opinions about the endings or the ships.

Also, about one of the comments, it's been quite a long time since I've watched Kuroko no basket so I can't promise much, but if I decide to write one about KnB x Reader, I don't think it will be good. /I'm saying it as if I'm a good writer anyway./

And last but not the least, since it makes me really happy and I love leaving the best for last.

I'm really thankful and grateful to everyone who reads, likes the story and follows whenever I post a new part. I can't really believe I'm actually getting support, if I can say it like this, from amazing people like you who like my crappy writing. I really hope you have fun reading it tho and as long as you like it, I'll probably make it as long as possible. And I hope I'm being useful at least once in my life by doing something worth it.

Well, I guess that's it so far and about what's going on inside my head. I apologize and thank you all again.

// PS // I'm writing this at 5, now 6 in the morning when I'll publish it, so I apologize if it's quite chaotic. Also, don't mind me being a chaotic Aquarius.

Love you guys and I'll try to post as soon as possible after the holidays.

// Too cheesy- CUT! //

... Or at least after the semester is over.